1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Best song sung by the Fraggle 5

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Apr 28, 2012.

1. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

That is definitely one of my all-time favs on the show but, like you said, it was only Red and Mokey who sang that one so I didn't include it. But, YES! Great choice!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hah, good point. I thought that's exactly what they were all about. He's gotten himself confused with a Doozer.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yep, exactly. Fraggles are Fraggles, and Doozers are Doozers. Not the other way around.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Here here! Cotterpin is the only one who kinda breaks that mold.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. PanthraDion

Yep, and in a way Wrench does when he goes exploring with Gobo and Sprocket.
    GopherCoffee and bandit like this.
  6. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Sorta! He kinda went along for the ride. But if we're counting third-wheelin, then yes!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

My Favorite Song by the all five Fraggles in one song... gosh... there's so many of them... (has another wembling episode)....

...several minutes later...

ok, I've narrowed it down to three, I can't just choose one, someone would have to turn me upside down for me to make it that far. :coy:

In no particular order, the three are...
    Dream A Dream And See
    The Rock Goes On
    I'm A Little Stew Pot

and I'm sneaking in a fourth for honorable mention... Shine On Me (starts off Gobo soloing, but ends with all five fraggles singing along with him.)
    GopherCoffee and PanthraDion like this.
  8. PanthraDion

I agree with Shine On Me. It is a very sweet and sad song that all of the Fraggle Five do end up singing.
    GopherCoffee likes this.