Best Value on a Muppet Figure

the Mad Moose

Reaction score
12 bucks for a WW dr. Teeth from yahoo auctions

MM-III,
have you received the WW Dr Teeth yet?
when I looked at the yahoo auctions, they SAID exclusive, but the photo was of the regular - they didn't respond to my email, so I didn't want to buy one & realize that they were wrong!

hope you got lucky!

the Mad Moose

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
BTW: Remember my post about Sesame figs in July? Well, I'm afraid you left the job unfinished! Since one of the countesses only lost her head, she can come back as a member of the living dead, because her black heart is still beating!

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.
And of course she's a Muppet, too! If her head fell of, they'd just go an' repair it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Though this may be a little off-topic, Just to follow up on your sig, Drtooth: The Count von Count is actually based on the male version of a mythic monstous creature called the Azeman. I say he's a male version because the Azemen are female vampires from South America. But instead of warding them off with wreaths of garlic or by spraying them with holy water, there's another trick locals use. They carry a bunch of small objects like beads, broomsticks, or twigs and throw them at the Azemen's feet wjust before being attacked. The Azemen is so enchanted by this that it stops to count the items thrown at it. I thought you might like to know about this, and I hope you have a great weekend.

Count up to 9, the Count.