Best Week Ever

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Hi guys.A few days ago I was watching "Best Week Ever" on VH1 and they talked about Sesame Street's 35th Anniversary.They had clips from "The Street We Live On".

Then there was this one part where this guy(forgot what his name is,oh well) who said..

"Ya wanna know how Jim Henson came up with the idea for Sesame Street?(pretends to be smoking a cigarrette)..." then I think he said something like "Hey there's gonna be a show with a big yellow bird playing with the kids and teaching them,then we have a Muppet who lives in a garbage can..it's gonna be DA bomb!this show is gonna be DA BOMB!" Anyway,at least that's what I thought he said.Couldnt remember.

WiGgY

Reaction score
He was obviously making refference to drug use. Perhaps the easiest joke to make. Only hacks do that now. It's SO overplayed. I could make the same joke about Best Week Ever.

"Hey man, let's make a show about the news of the day, but we won't do it every day man, because who says I need the news that day man. Let's do it on one day."

Ok, stupid joke, but on the same level.

Clean Glutch

Reaction score
I thought it was funny how when they were suggesting that Ernie and Bert was gay, they used a clip of Ernie saying, "Hey! Maybe you should open your mind."