Better Muppet shirts needed

davidstallard

Reaction score
I was in Orlando in February and went to Disney's Hollywood Studios. The Muppet store was just a small section in the back of another store, and I wasn't happy with the selection at all, although I did pick up an Animal t-shirt and a Muppet Show 1976 shirt with Kermit on it.

So when I got home, I hit Disney's website looking for more options and they direct you to http://www.zazzle.com which lets you build a custom shirt by selecting an image, a shirt color, and so on. There are a lot of Muppet images to choose from, but most of them aren't that great! I built and ordered a Beaker shirt but can't find any other images that really appeal to me.

For one thing, there are too many full-body images! Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think the Muppets look strange when they have legs. Some of them are also only available in strange colors.

I guess I'm just complaining, but they really need to revisit their clothing offerings. :boo:

muppetmania1980

Reaction score
muppet t-shirts

i am looking for muppet t-shirts i would love to have some.....i cant find any on this site and i was wondering where i could find them.....i need big sizes....3 and 4x.....if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know. thanks in advance

:big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would love to have some Muppet te shirts in the desingns of some of the classic rock group te shirts that are out there. like the Muppets wrote the way the Beatles where on a black te shirt. and for the electrict mayhym something like one of the Rolling Stones Te shirts. sinces there logo is preeety much the same.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I would love to have some Muppet te shirts in the desingns of some of the classic rock group te shirts that are out there. like the Muppets wrote the way the Beatles where on a black te shirt. and for the electrict mayhym something like one of the Rolling Stones Te shirts. sinces there logo is preeety much the same.
They have an Oscar the Grouch one like that where it's modeled after the "old school" Ozzy Osbourne T-shirts. Same kind of font and everything.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They have some nice stuff, actually. Personally, if they sold black or colored T-'s I'd give it a go (I keep ruining white ones with stains). They also have a Fraggle Rock shirt.

I really like their Looney Tune selection as well.

Too bad you can't customize a shirt with a bunch of copyright restricted crossover characters. I'd love a T-shirt of Bullwinkle slapping high five to Yakko Warner while Floyd jams on his guitar with Inspector gadget.

Telly

Reaction score
I like zazzle.com's selection. They have Rowlf and Scooter and even Sam! I wish they had Rizzo though. :shifty: