Beverly Hills Chihuahua - The Next Huge Film, or a Huge Flop?

Beauregard

Reaction score
From the moment I saw this trailer, my life has not been the same...everywhere I go, the song calls to me and I have to go back and watch it again. I've already picked up quotes from the film and there's only a few lines IN the trailer.

Will it be huge?

I certainly hope, just a joke, that it breaks box-office records.

Oh, Chihuahua!

Beau

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I can't see the trailer because I removed QuickTime from my computer because I don't like it... but when I read the title of this thread, I IMMEDIATELY said aloud "Huge Flop"!

I give it a sporting 50/50 odds.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I cannot ever imagine voluntarily seeing this.
And yet, from what I've read the people who hate it most seem to be the most attracted to it at the same time, applauding (as a joke) whenever they see it in cinemas, etc.

The posters are just hilarious.

It's so full of itself that it cannot be taken seriously for even a second.

But I keep saying to myself, when if it were Henson penguins in that trailer?

"Jealous, much?"

Love it.

Beau

Princeton

Reaction score
Looks cute. Could go either way, but for now I'll remain optimistic.:super:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, the musical numbers look fun and cute, but isn't this film about 10 years too late? I loved the Taco Bell dog, however is this sort of chihuahua-based gimmick able to sustain interest for an entire movie? I'll probably wait until it hits cable, ABC or the Disney Channel. :rolleyes:

Where's the Labyrinth Worm's press agent? I'd rather see a film about a talking worm than another singing, dancing, talking dog movie. :attitude:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I really hope Disney doesn't tack of their new animated shorts to the beginning of this movie so I have to sit through it (I have a thing for shorts before movies!)... :rolleyes: