Biff and Sully appreciation thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
That's just assuming Joey's characters will have a reduced role now that he's gone.
Yeah Murray has been retired, Baby Bear hasn't been appearing as much so no Papa Bear at all, Stinky & The Elephant I don't know about, So yeah possibly no Joey characters anymore.

Princeton

Reaction score
Maybe they can start bringing back some of the older minor characters like Biff, Sully, Herry and Frazzle to compensate for the loss of Joey Mazzarino. That's just assuming Joey's characters will have a reduced role now that he's gone.
What happened to Joey?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm glad, I was tired of his characters making my ears bleed
Yeah, weather you liked his characters or not, he was the head writer and thus, was one of the show's major creative forces. Sesame Workshop more or less drove him out, which is quite worrisome.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Vocally, Joey may have been a bit much, sure. But I won't say he wasn't a great writer with a fine comedic sense.

Princeton

Reaction score
I wasn't aware he was head writer so please don't think I was insulting his writing capacity. Thank you for pointing it out

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wasn't aware he was head writer so please don't think I was insulting his writing capacity. Thank you for pointing it out
I guess you haven't watched the show much recently, correct?.

Stinky & The Elephant I don't know about, So yeah possibly no Joey characters anymore.
Yeah, Stinky hasn't appeared at all this season, which is unusual because he usually has that one street scene about him every season. Horatio appeared in one street story this year and that's it.

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yeah, Stinky hasn't appeared at all this season, which is unusual because he usually has that one street scene about him every season. Horatio appeared in one street story this year and that's it.
I am just thinking Horatio might just turn into a stock animal character like Joey & Davey Monkey & Billy Bunny.