Biff's bowling ball

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I remember seeing an episode a long time ago where Biff got a bowling ball stuck to his thumb. I don't ever remember seeing the beginning of the episode, but throughout this episode there was a woman who was with Biff. I am wondering, was this woman Biff's girlfriend, or could she have even been his wife? Because in some scenes she tells Biff that he can't hold her hand if he's got his thumb stuck inside a bowling ball. After it comes off, they sing a song which I think was called "Whenever I Hold Your Hand", and at the end, the woman gets her thumb stuck in a bowling ball, and I think Biff said that he'd rather hold a bowling ball than her hand. Also, what was her name, and was she a regular character?

As I said earlier, I haven't seen the beginning of this episode, but how did Biff get a bowling ball stuck to his hand? And did Sully appear in this episode (in the scenes I haven't seen)?

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
Sully didn't appear in this episode. Believe it or not, Biff had the bowling ball stuck on his hand already at the beggining of the episode, but he never actually mentioned how it got stuck on there. In the first street scene he comes into Hooper's Store and orders Lunch. And has a hard time eating his Lunch and drinking his milk with only one free hand. This episode originally aired in Season 25 but was reran in Season 27. I can't remember the woman's name since it's been so long since Iv'e seen her. Mabye Moderator The Count would know.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sully didn't appear in this episode. Believe it or not, Biff had the bowling ball stuck on his hand already at the beggining of the episode, but he never actually mentioned how it got stuck on there. In the first street scene he comes into Hooper's Store and orders Lunch. And has a hard time eating his Lunch and drinking his milk with only one free hand. This episode originally aired in Season 25 but was reran in Season 27. I can't remember the woman's name since it's been so long since Iv'e seen her. Mabye Moderator The Count would know.
Yeah, I remember seeing this in season 25, and I think I've seen a listing of episodes shown as part of Noggin's 123 Sesame Street series, which I think mentioend this episode.

ssetta

Reaction score
This episode was actually 3217, and was never shown on Noggin. Noggin only aired episodes 3136-3200, and later added episode 3238. I think when this episode reran in Season 27, it was show 3502.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if it was hard for the thumb to be in the bowling ball while the puppet was being raised up above the performer.