1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Big Bag Clip on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by crazy ernie, Oct 5, 2002.

1. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

On cartoon network,there is a spot that covers it's 10 year history.There is a quick flash from big bag with chelli.
  2. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Let me just say that Chelli is one of the best forgotten CTW characters ever! I worked as an intern just as Big bag was finishing up, and was able to see a bunch of the episodes, and was drawn in to those characters instantly. I also got to see the puppets from the show. I have a bunch of episodes if anyone is interested.
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Forgive me for being somewhat of a CTW lamen, but what is Chilli and Big Bag? I might want episodes...just let me know what it is. :)

-Matt
  4. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

It's a CTW production for Cartoon Network, featuring puppet segments (from Henson, if some are correct) and odd foreign cartoons...sorta like Pinwheel, except done by CTW...
  5. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Beg to Differ, (see my screen name) and many years ago when this site began I sent a pic to Phil of Chelli so he could appear with the rotation of Muppets on the home page(BTW I havent seen Chelli there in some time)
  6. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

I also have episodes of Big Bag, And some coloring books of it too. Theres a plush doll of Chelli, I really want it!
  7. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Yes I remember Big Bag on Cartoon Network, I also remember the show that aird before it called small world, i can remember some cartoons from either or of these shows. the Bugaloos or something, about talking house hold items, and then Pete Pengoo the penguin...ehh what can I say I used to be an early bird and watch this stuff.