Big Bag Clip on Cartoon Network

crazy ernie

Reaction score
On cartoon network,there is a spot that covers it's 10 year history.There is a quick flash from big bag with chelli.

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Let me just say that Chelli is one of the best forgotten CTW characters ever! I worked as an intern just as Big bag was finishing up, and was able to see a bunch of the episodes, and was drawn in to those characters instantly. I also got to see the puppets from the show. I have a bunch of episodes if anyone is interested.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Forgive me for being somewhat of a CTW lamen, but what is Chilli and Big Bag? I might want episodes...just let me know what it is. :smile:

-Matt

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
It's a CTW production for Cartoon Network, featuring puppet segments (from Henson, if some are correct) and odd foreign cartoons...sorta like Pinwheel, except done by CTW...

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Beg to Differ, (see my screen name) and many years ago when this site began I sent a pic to Phil of Chelli so he could appear with the rotation of Muppets on the home page(BTW I havent seen Chelli there in some time)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I also have episodes of Big Bag, And some coloring books of it too. Theres a plush doll of Chelli, I really want it!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes I remember Big Bag on Cartoon Network, I also remember the show that aird before it called small world, i can remember some cartoons from either or of these shows. the Bugaloos or something, about talking house hold items, and then Pete Pengoo the penguin...ehh what can I say I used to be an early bird and watch this stuff.