big Bigger BIGGEST

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thought of a couple old SS that demonstrated big, bigger and biggest. One had three anything monster muppets. The first said of himself, "Big!" Then he laughed heh heh heh. The second one said of himself, "Bigger!" and then laughed even more sinisterly. But then the third one came on the scene. I believe he may have enlarged himself for a few seconds until he was huge. Then he shouts, "Biggggessst!!" and the other two run away scared. He then laughs HmmHmmHmm!

An animated one was pretty bizarre. Had a lot of various cartoon animals on some kind of large flat surface. I remember two skinny birds arguing with each other, "I'm big." Then the other would stretch up a little higher and say, "I'm bigger." The other would do the same. Until one of then suddenly sprouted a bunch of feathers and said, "I'm biggest." Then an elephant comes on the scene and says, "I am the biggest, hee hee." But then a mouse says, "Boo!" and scares the elephant away. The mouse says, "Heh heh. I'm small. (Then sees a HUGE creature; sort of ape/human like) But he's big!" Then the mouse runs away and the big creature walks to the back of the flat surface and turns around to the viewers. He shouts, "I...am....big!"
But then he goes, "Whooop!" and falls over backwards off the surface! Wonder how far the fall was. Yikes!

mikealan

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Thought of a couple old SS that demonstrated big, bigger and biggest. One had three anything monster muppets. The first said of himself, "Big!" Then he laughed heh heh heh. The second one said of himself, "Bigger!" and then laughed even more sinisterly. But then the third one came on the scene. I believe he may have enlarged himself for a few seconds until he was huge. Then he shouts, "Biggggessst!!" and the other two run away scared. He then laughs HmmHmmHmm!

An animated one was pretty bizarre. Had a lot of various cartoon animals on some kind of large flat surface. I remember two skinny birds arguing with each other, "I'm big." Then the other would stretch up a little higher and say, "I'm bigger." The other would do the same. Until one of then suddenly sprouted a bunch of feathers and said, "I'm biggest." Then an elephant comes on the scene and says, "I am the biggest, hee hee." But then a mouse says, "Boo!" and scares the elephant away. The mouse says, "Heh heh. I'm small. (Then sees a HUGE creature; sort of ape/human like) But he's big!" Then the mouse runs away and the big creature walks to the back of the flat surface and turns around to the viewers. He shouts, "I...am....big!"
But then he goes, "Whooop!" and falls over backwards off the surface! Wonder how far the fall was. Yikes!
I remember that cartoon about "big bigger BIGGEST" very well, which was used on SSU#'s 355, 1396, & 1563.

The muppet monsters' version of it-I DO remember that being used on one of the late Season 18 episodes I remember seeing prior to #2341, but I don't have it. The monster that yelled "BIGGGGESSSTTT!!!" which made two other monsters scared away was Billy Monster from the classic "1, 2, 3 Monsters" skit with blue-nosed Herry.

mikealan

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Where'd you hear his name was "Billy"?
Possibly from this site or the forever-gone Yesterdayland.com

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hey I just noticed that mikebennidict and mikealan already had threads about big bigger and biggest skits. Sorry about that guys, I would have posted on one of those had I noticed them at the time.