Big Bird on XM radio

MelissaY1

Reaction score
As a subscriber to XM radio I get e-mail updates of their programming and received this. Sounds cute:

Absolutely Mindy Celebrity Sleepover with special guest Big Bird
XM Kids® - XM 116 - Fri. 11 PM / Sat. 9 AM & 5 PM / Sun. Noon ET
Put on your PJ's and join Absolutely Mindy and Sesame Street's Big Bird for a one hour sleepover! Listen as Mindy gets the scoop on Oscar's trash can, Cookie Monster's diet, and what it's like on Sesame Street.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Cool! My aunt has an XM boombox. I think I'll be borrowing it...
:wink:

Teenager's

Reaction score
ahhhh!...................................I wish I had xm.....so this happens in two weeks? November the 9th?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have Sirius... but they play Muppet music all the time!... I just wanna' be one of the cool kids too...
*kicks the dirt and slumps then walks away

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Vic... You already have a Serious radio and can tune in to MC Radio. That's more than me at the moment, and that makes you one of the cool kids in my book.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is it tonight or when? I would love to try and record it. Then I could give everyone a copy of Big Bird on XM radio.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Airs this weekend meaning this past Friday with the last chance (as of now XM has a tendency to repeat things often) tomorrow Sunday at 12 noon EST

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Teenager's said:
ahhhh!...................................I wish I had xm.....so this happens in two weeks? November the 9th?
No it's this weekend. How did you get Nov. 9th out of that post? LOL

Erine81981

Reaction score
MelissaY1 said:
Airs this weekend meaning this past Friday with the last chance (as of now XM has a tendency to repeat things often) tomorrow Sunday at 12 noon EST
Is that for us central time people too or what?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. See I want you to know that I tuned in for Mindy and it didn't come on. You know what did come on. "Monsteradio." It was the Monster House with Kenny and the cast of the kids from the movie. So if Big Bird was spoused to come on it didn't come on here. Did you listen to XM to hear it or not? Sorry if I seem rude. I know that things can get mixed up a bit. Kind of like that SS doc. that came on PBS and everyone said it came on the 24 of October but some of the showings didn't show. My PBS didn't show it until the next day. Just let me know please. I just thought I would give everyone an mp3 of Big Bird on Absolutely Mindy.