Big Bird Replica.

Nick22

Reaction score
Sure you may say it's crazy or posessed but at least someone tryed. I look at you and say have you tried doing this kind of thing? Some of you may be familiar with making puppet replicas but how about a big bird? Frankly me neither.:attitude: Just making a point!:big_grin:
look whos talking! the one who started a thread because someone did a bad kermit impression!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Ok so i dont think this guy should have been selling this... But he did a good job.

I wanna see everyone else try at making Big Bird before they can say anything negitive...

Who knows... maybe hes a member here just like any of us... and tried making a replica. I've made some replicas... and i know many more members here have too.

So, i think it was a good job. But i'd suggest the person try NOT having such a big eye hole. And maybe try dying the pants to get a brighter orange... or make your own pants

Gerbert

Reaction score
Man If Jarrod (Keeermit ) Built That It Would've Looked Like The Real Thing. But Yeah I Agree With You.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Man If Jarrod (Keeermit ) Built That It Would've Looked Like The Real Thing. But Yeah I Agree With You.
somewhere around here are Pics of Jarrod'd Big Bird

Keeermit

Reaction score
i have built a big bird - but not sure if i have any pics :smile: - and before anyone asks - no he is not for sale :smile:

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Very nice puppets, wish I had the talent to make puppets. How do you get Zoe's fur that color? Is there a special dye?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
It seems like that bird has had a few to many birdseed milkshakes. Amongst other things.
And I agree, Zoe's fur colour is just right. Some pics look awesome, but a few look not so good. I love the Elmo replica there too lol. Now, back on topic.