Big Bird thing

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
I was watching Even Stevens and they think Big Bird lives in there closet on the run from japnese spys!:mad:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ok i 'm backing out of here.............................................

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That's impossible. Everyone knows Big Bird lives in my basement on the run from his birdseed-milkshake-tab at Hooper's Store.

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
That's impossible. Everyone knows Big Bird lives in my basement on the run from his birdseed-milkshake-tab at Hooper's Store.
Your nuts!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Oh, he's safe. We're just keeping him under-cover until the heat dies down. He may come back out with a fake beard or something in a couple of weeks. I've been taking up a collection to get the birdseed-milkshake tab paid off, but it's harder than you'd think. After all, an eight-foot-two-inch canary can drink a lot!!

:big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I also hear he's wanted by the KGB, you might wanna' hire some body guards, Andy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you need body guards, I'm able to be on stand with my rubber chicken! I'll heave a harsh thwackin' on...wait...I said I wouldn't do that anymore.

Nevermind. No rubber chicken thwackin's by me.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Okay, so bodyguard standard equipment will have to be sans poulet. Anybody got a water-balloon slingshot? Big Bird must be protected!