Big Muppet Toys

Ma Na Ma Na

Reaction score
Dear All,

I am looking to buy some large sesame street characters (soft toys) that are at least 3 feet tall - can anyone help ??

Particularly I would like Kermit, Beaker, Grover, Cookie Monster, and Ernie & Bert.

Please help !!!

Thanks

Daniel

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beaker appeared on The Muppet Show and Kermit is considered more of a Muppet Show character, as he's the only semi Sesame cast member not owned by Sesame Workshop.

Giant Kermits are relatively easy to find. Check out PB Toys online catalog or your local toy store. Ebay carries many too. They tend to pop up more around the holidays so you are in luck!

Giant Beakers are non-existent. There will be a 13-inch mega Beaker produced by Palisades later this year and there is a rather tall plush-sized one through PB Toys.

I have seen Giant Ernies and Cookie Monsters in recent years so I am sure they are out there. Maybe someone else can help you out with that concern. I'd even check the big retailers for those - like Toys R Us or other such places. They are sure to have them or know where to locate one.
http://www.pbtoys.de/shop/shop.html

Ma Na Ma Na

Reaction score
Jamie

Thanks for the hints, they are appreciated !

I will keep looking ?

I didn't get ma y replies though ?

Thanks anyway

Daniel