Big New Henson Alternative News!

beaker

Reaction score
For fans of the Jim Henson HA! brand(I *love* how they brought back the 1980's HA! logo for this), it's time to rejoice!
Henson Alternative of course began in 2006 with Puppet Up(webseries, live shows and TBS special), Tinseltown(sadly only the pilot ever aired), and Late Night Buffet/Del's Comedy Binge.

Well not only is Puppet Up still doing regular live shows, but it will be back online with all new episodes. However, two brand new
Henson Alternative series will be debuting on Film.com, with 15 episodes each: Simian Undercover Detective Squad(SUDD) and
Alt/Reality
http://www.muppetnewsflash.com/2009/04/henson-alternative-web-series-coming.html

Also of course, there's the Henson Alternative Universe/Puppet Up theatrical film in development, "Happy Time Murders".

The irony is, when the JHC began the HA! brand, it had literally been exactly 30 years since JHC last had an adult Muppet brand(SNL's Land of Gorch)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love everything that so far has come from HA! The puppet shows have been very well writen and inproved. It is way better then Crank Yankers could have ever hoped to be.

bluesquid

Reaction score
When will these shows be out? I can't find them on film.com

unclematt

Reaction score
In the preview it says it is coming in 2008. Are we actually going to see this.

unclematt

Reaction score
I loved it. I thought it was very funny and very well put together. Did anybody notice the scientist was played by the older brother on iCarly?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! This things has promise! Love the voices, and the Puppets. That goat cracks me up! Look! I got cracks in me! Heh...

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!