Big news for Pajanimals fans

beaker

Reaction score
Nice! Kids need a new all original JHC PUPPET(not cgi) show. I thought Animal Jam was too odd for most kids, and sadly it's been awhile since the amazing Bear in the Big Blue House last aired.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Henson NEEDS a puppet show as a tent pole franchise. Nothing's gonna happen with Fraggle Rock except for weird merchandise, Puppet up is great, but you don't here much about it.

I just hope they manage to get something to last more than 5 episodes that ISN'T Dinosaur Train. And I hope they got someone better than 4Kids to handle the merchandise. 4Kids could barely manage it's own properties, especially when they lost Ninja Turtles to Nickelodeon.

beaker

Reaction score
JHC has just been in kind of a sorry state. I see a lot of Sid dvds, but does the show get good ratings? I guess its pretty well received. Couldnt get into Dinosaur Train...to me it doesnt light a candle to Chuggington, which for some reason I absolutely love. Yeah JHC without a flagship children's puppet show feels off. What happened to the doozer cgi cartoon? ...exactly. FR movie, DC 2, Farscape rebirth, etc. JHC is tumbleweeds and crickets...RIP.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They lack vision and focus, and do too many things at once. Though, to be fair, the FR movie was partially the fault of a failing movie studio. There is no call for the Doozer series to be stuck on the ground, unless they wanted it as another laughable movie tie in to a movie that's not happening. :rolleyes:

I still think they should've dropped production on DC2 (not going to happen any time soon) and focused on Happytime Murders. A low key movie that would have made a name for the company. But no... they wanted to focus on big big films that will take years to accomplish even if they had the money.

They need a new leader and a new partner. Lionsgate SHOULD have been that partner, but other than releasing a few videos (and randomly copyright claiming anything that was on those videos on PooTube) they haven't done squat. Hit was a BAD choice... they apparently ruined everything they touched (and pulled off even more GooTube vid parodies of their stuff) and Henson couldn't have been happy there. I think they were only in it until the FR movie was clearly not going to happen.

beaker

Reaction score
JHC has found its place working as effects/animatronics for movies as well as doing supplemental and ongoing cgi kids series. I wish them luck, and Im glad they at least toss us a bone here and there with the Henson Alternative stuff. But there really is very little connecting them to the Muppet worlds anymore. To me I guess the biggest thing is a whole new generation being exposed to Fraggle Rock(err that is, if they have The Hub channel)

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Nice! Kids need a new all original JHC PUPPET(not cgi) show. I thought Animal Jam was too odd for most kids, and sadly it's been awhile since the amazing Bear in the Big Blue House last aired.
Aw, yes! I gotta watch some of this!! And BITBBH was a great. Ever seen It's a Big Big World? it's JUST like bear!!