Biggest Dream

christyb

Reaction score
Hey this is completly off topic from everything but just outta curiosity. (so I can't spell) If you had one dream that could come true what would it be??

Mine: To work on a muppet production. (not necessarily the puppeteering i could be the one who gets the coffee and be happy).

superfan

Reaction score
To have unlimited money and time just to drive all over Canada and US...visit all the small towns with my two best friends. Cruising along, listening to Led Zeppelin, eating at greasy spoons, midnight swimming in lakes and staying at B&B's, shopping flea markets and second hand stores.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I want to be a famous writer or entertainer, along the lines of Mark Twain. I want to make people laugh. One of my delusions is appearing on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

superfan

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I want to be a famous writer or entertainer, along the lines of Mark Twain. I want to make people laugh. One of my delusions is appearing on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
DUDE! Conan rocks! Good luck with your delusion!! :crazy: :wink:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I want to make people laugh.
Ditto.
Specifically, I'd like to write funny crap. And if politics can be involved in my life (either as part of my writing career or separate) I'll be happy.
And one of my delusions is appearing on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. :flirt: er- you didn't see that. *shifty eyes*