1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bill Baretta on "Kim Possible"

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by LadyHyde, Nov 18, 2002.

1. LadyHyde

LadyHyde New Member

Did anyone watch the episode of "Kim Possible" when people were copying her cargo pants look? I noticed in the credits that Bill Baretta was in it. I missed the episode, can anyone fill me in?
  2. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

This is one way to get my attention. Put "Bill Barretta" in the title of the thread.

However, I do not know, and I am of no help...
  3. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Ah, "Kim Possible." The only Disney Channel series worth my undivided attention.
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

found it! here it is

12. Pain King vs. Cleopatra
    gs: Raven-Symone (Monique [as Raven Symon]) Andrew Martin (Pain King or Steel Toe [as Andrew "Test" Martin]) Bill Goldberg (Pain King or Steel Toe) Bill Barretta (Jackie "The Jackal" Oaks?) Jean Smart (Museum Tour Guide) John DiMaggio (GWA Fan) Rob Paulsen (Golf Interviewee)

Kim and Ron's interests meet when a series of museum thefts are tied to Ron's wrestling heroes.

b: 06-Sep-2002 pc: 118 w: Patti Carr & Laura Runnels d: Chris Bailey

NOTE: Villain: Jackie the Jackal
    Animation Production by: Starburst Animation Studio
    "Pop Pop Porter's Mini Corn Dogs":
    ? ? Music and Lyrics by Randy Petersen and Kevin Quinn

thought you would want to know...found it at http://www.tvtome.com/KimPossible/guide.html

for animaniacs buff...Rob Paulson was mentioned and so was Maurice LeMarche....

Patrick Warburton was in there too....(he did such a good job in empererors new groove!

here's another

16. Kimitation Nation
    gs: John DiMaggio (Dr. Drakken) Nicole Sullivan (Shego) Raven-Symone (Monique) Wendie Malick (Elsa Kleeg) Tom Lennon (Dr. Fenster?) Tara Strong (Kim Style Adoptee) Bill Baretta () John DiMaggio (Download Awards Rocker #1)

Fashion guru Elsa Kleeg steals Kim's action "look" and "Kim Style" ensembles flood the nation. Meanwhile, Shego's quit, and Drakken, inspired by the trend, sets out to create a Kim clone army, aided only by a rabid poodle and two unusually outspoken henchmen.

b: 15-Nov-2002 pc: 119 w: Kayte Kuch & Sheryl Scarborough d: Chris Bailey

NOTE: Villains: Dr. Drakken & Shego
    Animation Production by: Starburst Animation Studios

yay found it now i can sleep at night!

actually i don't watch it...i don't have cable and when it comes on ABC on saturday morning i am usually still asleep, but now i may have to drag myself out of bed

at first i thought the second one said kermitation nation...woah i about flipped out there.....

man i am going insane...i thought the first one said Prawn King...maybe i should get some sleep

Sarah
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

LOL! I think were all going insane! Wow, if you squint it does kind of look like King Prawn and Kermitnation^)^

Btw, Bill Baretta does the voice for his number #1 fan?
    (Jackie "The Jackal");)

so interesting to see ol Bill doing outside work!
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah emmy's got me hooked on him....oh well thanks emmy!
  7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

LOL!

Bill played a character named "Jackie"!

:D
  8. LOL!!!

The jackal, no less!

LOL!!
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hmmm, maybe he's going to voice a character named Emmy the Spoovy next?

*me, whose feeling spoovylishily*
  10. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Perhaps he'll win an Emmy...

(he's already won this one, lol)

:D
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

he's won a Sarah too

very few win that! isn't he lucky! haha

Sarah
  12. RockSTAR girl

RockSTAR girl Member

ok, i just wanted to add my name to the unofficial bill barretta fanclub list.... we'll spell it out, G-I-N-A
  13. LadyHyde

LadyHyde New Member

Yup, I saw it!

The one about the pro-wrestlers, that is.
  14. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

I just saw it not too long ago and i noticed his character sounded like Pepe the King Prawn, Johnny Fiama, and Bobo the Bear. I heard a little bit of Clueless Morgan, Rowlf the Dog and Dr. Teeth in the character's voice as well, but the character also had some Pepe, Bobo, and Johnny in his voice.