1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by EmmyMik, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... Your face!

;)

Just cuz your jealous you can't shake it like a shimmyin', sexy penguin!

:zany: <--- gettin' jiggy wit it.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hey! .... you know how sensitive I am about that...
  4. Beauregard

Your...stinky...foot.
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Shake what??? lol
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

We've gone this long without getting this thread locked, now you're going to ruin it with penguins....
  7. Beauregard

...a rubber duckie?
  8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

"If you can't get out, you either blow something up, or you eat something, or you just throw penguins in the air...

Here it is, The Muppet Show." (oops! channeling Brian Henson again...)
  9. Beauregard

God help us all...
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

.... hey no blaspheming Brian Henson. Brian is the fountain of all knowledge, check out his advice column - http://www.angelfire.com/me3/muppets/BrianAdvice.html

It is from this column that i have based my life, on the worldy teachings of Brian Henson -

5. Don't leave your camera or wallet in cars
    4. Don't hold grudges (especially useful when watching Muppet Wizard Of Oz)
    3. Open your mind to the new voice of Kermit (formerly voiced by Jim Henson)
    2. Make your own name (even though you gotta leave for 3 years, at least when you come back they let you make most of the shows, COOL!)

and the all important number one Brian Henson commandment -

1. Don't Bash Barney! The Kids NEED Barney, Leave Barney alone! (word!)

The guy needs to write a book, who cares about whether we get a Piggy autobiography, i need to hear from Brian as to what to do if i ever see a Chicken crossing the road! Also don't forget he built Winky Pinkerton, the FIRST Muppet Penguin - so BRIAN HENSON IS THE PENGUIN GOD!!!!!!
  11. Beauregard

Oh! Wow! What an awesome website! Sorry...it just is!
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Well, "maybe they need [Barney] more than I do." ;)
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

.... i bet Brian has a Barney doll! Infact we could start the Cult Of Brian Henson, and he could give an evangelical talk if there was another Muppetfest. Books, DVD's - Who needs puppets! We could even bring our Barney dolls to the meetings!
  14. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

No Brian cults in the BBB thread.

I'm onto you.....
  15. Beauregard

Why not give ourselves a new name, then? Bill Baretta Borrower's Brian Henson Cult with Bob the Builder's Boyband?

BBB-BHC-BBB?
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sorry Miss! Although Steve Whitmire has a hand in this evangelical thing too!, it's all about accepting the true voice of the Frog. I think it has something to do with the long hair. Maybe Brian Henson is secretly being controlled by Steve Whitmire. It's amazing - i can't see the strings or rods or anything when they perform him!
  17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

That's because he's a radio-controlled animatronic built by the Creature Shop... it's sort of like how George Lucas is a computer-generated image made by ILM.
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

SO where's the REAL Brian Henson then? Oh, i get it, off partying with BARNEY!

This explains why Farscape got canned!
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

From YooHoo News:

"This just in, Jim Henson Company CEO Brian Henson found imrisoned with children's entertainer Barney for DWI and outstanding warrants on the "party-going" purple dinosaur."
  20. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

( in Sam Egal voice) This is an outrage of stupidity and totaly unjustified as a member of the FOCFM (Frank Oz Club for Men) I am shocked and most definately angry at all the above posts about cults. There is only one "god-like " person i if i remember and i should since i started the whole thing, and that is Frank OZ!!! (slams door, with Frank's pic on it, shut.)