Bill Bubble Guy's muppets tonight outline idea

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Although MT was never shown completely here in Aus. I have the 13 episodes we did see taped so I thought I'd try to start with a cold opening for an outline idea I have had.

Clifford and Bobo are talking to a special guest in the reception lobby.
Clifford: Man it's so great to have you on our show tonight Count von Count. We've been wanting to have some sesame street co-stars on our show for a long time.
Bobo: (at his desk) Yeah. I used to watch Sessy Street all the time when I was a little grizzly cub. You were my favourite character.
Count: Thank you. You are one. One loyal fan who's pleased to see me.
B: Could I have your autograph please?
C: Yeah. Me too.
CvC: Certainly ( signs the paper) Here's one. (gives it to Bobo) And this makes two (handing it to Clifford) 2! 2 signed autographs. A-HA-HA-HA!
Thunder booms Clifford and Bobo react.
B: Wow. I'm still not used to that thunder effect.
CvC: By the way Clifford. Who is the celebrity I'm to co-star against?
C: Why here she is now.

Sarah Michelle Gellar enters. Count screams and turns to flee stumbling over his own feet. Sarah is perturbed coming over to help. Count trembles as Bobo and Clifford help him up.
NO. NO. Let me out of here That's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and she'll stake me in the heart and turn me into dust.
Sarah: Oh no Count. I'm Sarah Michelle Gellar. Buffy is only a fictional character I play on television.
C: Yeah man that's right.
CvC: Is that really true?
Sarah: Of course it is. And in any case my character only destroys evil blood-sucking vampires. Not nice friendly ones like you. (hands over a piece of paper) I loved watching you when I was a kid. Can I have your autograph please.
CvC: (relaxed) Oh yes That makes 3! 3 autographs for my true-blue fans(more quietly) and one big sigh of relief Ahaha.

So Kermit says upon opening the doors "It's Muppets Tonight with our very special guest stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Sesame Street's Count von Count (naturally he gets trampled and I'll come up with what happens on the show after I finally complete my Super-Grover saga.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you What encouraging, complimentary folk you all are

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Now I know why you wanted me to come in and see this. First off, the choice of having Sarah Michelle-Geller and my roomie is well... vonderful.
Would advise you try to keep the accent for CVC when possible, not to overdo it you know.

Not rully sure if he'd be afraid of Sarah, since they're both on good celebrity-like terms with each other as most celebrities when they come on SS or a Muppet production, but it was a bit funny.
And hey While we're on the subject... Sarah, tell that punk who played Xander not to disrespect us... Still got a grudge against him for that slight in the BTVS Season 5 premiere episode.
Keep it coming when ready Martin. Maybe you could try to get some tape traders to do some sort of deal so you can get all of MT in its entirety like I got in my own library.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Clifford welcomes everybody to Muppets Tonight. The show that has people all around the world saying
cut to Statler and Waldorf sitting in front of tv in their chairs with their hands folded saying together: Oh please let the commercial breaks get longer and longer so things need to be edited out for time

cut back to Clifford who says Sarah Michelle Gellar is guest star tonight but first he introduces the extra guest the Count to sing a rendition of a great rock'n'roll favourite.

Scene of a disco with various muppets dancing while Count sings Rock around the clock as the hands of a clock turn around quickly. At the end the Count laughs and it thunders

Next Sarah comes out to talk to Clifford. They mention an old ghost movie she made with the Muppets when she was only about 10 years old and Clifford lowers the screen to show a clip from it. Sarah plays her 10 year old self moving into a haunted house with her father Fozzie Bear and her uncle Sam Eagle and they are haunted by two ghosts who it turns out only want to borrow some washing detergent to wash themselves in the washing machine.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
In his dressing room Johnny Fiama is trying out his costume and make-up to play a vampire in the show's finale where Sarah will play her famous Buffy character. Sal tries to put the false fangs in and poor Johnny cries "Aaaaaaagh! My mouth you stupid monkey!" Sal gets Andy and Randy to come in and give first aid to Johnny's mouth with less than comfortable results. Johnny is gagged with a bandage soaked in metholated spirits to ease the pain and cleanse infection explain the dumb pigs. Johnny is made extremely sick and won't be able to play the vampire after all.

In swift wits the Count is playing for Sammy a cute little squirrel unfortunately he is far more interested in counting the 10 seconds backwards and forgets all about the game. At the end Count is laughing, lightning flashing, Carl eating poor Sammy and Snooky Blier is burying his head in his hands and saying "I don't believe this"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did you forget to list a song for The Count, or were you unable to think of one? If you revise this outline, a good song to include would be Rock Around the Clock.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Actually that is supposed to be the very song he is singing minor my friend.
Silly me forgot to mention it:embarrassed:

I've edited it in now

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's coming along well... The bit with Sarah's ghost movie... Found the ending to be keeping in Muppet humor. And the Swift Wits segment was also well-done, keeping in character.
Statler and Waldorf's joke at the beginning needs to be shortened so that it's more of a joke though.
Not sure if Sal would allow anyone else, especially the dumb pigs, to administer first aid to Johnny... Maybe a cameo by his Mama Fiama?
Other than that... Kinda get the feeling that it's more of a bare-bones outline... But it shows promise Martin.