1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Billy Barkhurst

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SpinneyBigBird1, Dec 12, 2014.

1. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Same here.

Too true. And yes, there is a behind-the-scenes photo of Simon on the Wiki.

2. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure where to post this but here's a new B&E video that got posted today. I'm sure a lot of you will agree that here, Peter's Ernie sounds like a mix between Steve and John...similar to how Billy's sounded like a mix between Jim and John!

MikaelaMuppet and JT Yorke like this.
  3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

The voice seems to really go mixing in between voice consistency of different performers in this video.

4. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yep, it sounds like all the different performers at different times. That being said, i've already warmed up to Peter's Ernie much quicker than Billy's.

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

He sounds like Steve!

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I got to thinking . . . whatever happened to Johnny T.? Granted, his Ernie wasn't perfect, but he did fill in for Steve for an entire season of PWMS - was there ever any thought to having him take over the character again after Steve was let go?

7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Johnny has always been involved in dozens of things at any given time; he's really busy. Johnny would probably have been a little more likely to get more often than Steve was becoming, but I doubt he would've been able to commit.