1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Bits you'd like to see re-done for today's show

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Feb 6, 2013.

1. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

"A New Way to Walk" would be pretty a pretty good idea to remake with the Oinker Sisters again, if only to update the "WALK/DON'T WALK" signage with the current hand and walking man.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. zucca

zucca New Member

I'd like to see an update of Do De Rubber Duck. There'd have to be some rewrites for the new characters replacing the old, but it would be interesting.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

Wouldn't mind a remake of Elmo's Song. Or anything involving Snuffy, as well.

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd actually like to see more of those stop motion versions of older animated skits and songs, but similar to the "Pinball Number Count" competition, something that uses the original recordings. Haven't seen that European (?) studio's animation for some time in the series. The same ones that did the Ernie and Bert stop motion series.

But it would be a great way to reintroduce older songs and pad the number skits they desperately need so we don't have so many "look at the number hidden in the rocks" type skits that are...just there.

Of course, considering how the number of the day segments have all but been banished from the show, I'd hope they'd actually have run time for something like that.

5. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

They should remake that nutty "count to 10" segment but use more modern synthesizers for an updated sound.