Black Friday Disney Store (store ONLY not online) Muppet freebie!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
So is this at ALL Disney Stores or just the New York one?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'll have to find out what this is! :smile:

Oh, and I'll say right now, Disney is missing a very good opportunity to air some Muppet Christmas specials this year. :smirk:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'll have to find out what this is! :smile:

Oh, and I'll say right now, Disney is missing a very good opportunity to air some Muppet Christmas specials this year. :smirk:
yeah i kept telling them that on there facebook wall all summer/fall..oh well *sigh* :grr:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
yeah i kept telling them that on there facebook wall all summer/fall..oh well *sigh* :grr:
I'm sure at least Muppet Christmas Carol will air on The Hub again this year multiple times. But yeah, it's a bit discouraging they aren't airing on Disney's flagship Christmas programming block.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I really woulda thought they'd air something(s) Muppety as part of ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas this year.

(Maybe they wanted to give us less incentive to sit in front of a tv set at home and more to go out for quality entertainment...like to a movie theatre)