Black Friday

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I am going to bed right now to get some stuff tomorrow. Are you?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
You mean, go out in the madness that is tomorrow? No way! :stick_out_tongue: I'll be snuggled up in bed until at least 9am.

The sales don't really phase me, when I do the majority of my Christmas shopping online anyways.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was going back and forth to Wal-Mart all day that day. It wasn't that bad, but I didn't go anywhere else, though.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I went late morning this year, still crazy but I love it. Last year my brother-in-law and I stayed up all night and did the 5am thing, that was nuts! Before that I was on the other end working retail and getting to the store at 3:30/4am and servicing the customers; that wasn't as awful as you'd think. The times I did it, people were surprisingly nice and good spirited.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Around here, we don't dare go near the malls on Black Friday, lest we risk getting trampled. So we go to New York for the day instead. Lots more fun and a lot safer.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I've said that if I ever go somewhere to shop on the day after Thanksgiving, I'm bringing a tazer. Think about it, if somebody else has the last of what you want, just go up to them calmly, say Hi, then ZAP!!!. Then, once they're convulsing, foaming at the mouth and seizuring, just calmly pick up the box, say Thank you, pay for your stuff and leave.

Daniel

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I love Black Friday shopping...except for the fact that I took my super duper muscle relaxers too late the night before, so I was in a medical groggy state until 8 or so! haha!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
My mom & I woke up at 3:00am (central) and we left the house at 3:15am. We then went to Wal*Mart and waited for all of the items to be released at 5:00am. I was then pushed, shoved and almost beaten by a fat lady :smile:)) just so I could get a portable DVD player!! At 5:20am, we went to Toys 'R' Us until 5:45am. We then left to Target and waited from 5:50am to 6:00am. We left at 6:30am. We went to McDonald's and ate breakfast. Then at 7:00am, we went to Walgreen's. It was a very very very long day!! I did not take naps that whole day! I tried to take naps on the way to our downtown Parade of Lights but my mom would not let me!! ::sigh::

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
I've said that if I ever go somewhere to shop on the day after Thanksgiving, I'm bringing a tazer. Think about it, if somebody else has the last of what you want, just go up to them calmly, say Hi, then ZAP!!!. Then, once they're convulsing, foaming at the mouth and seizuring, just calmly pick up the box, say Thank you, pay for your stuff and leave.

Daniel
Sounds similier to that of an Elmo insident or something.:smile: