BLACKLIGHT LIGHTBULB & CANDLE ON EBAY

Reaction score
Hi! I have put a lot of 2 blacklight puppets on ebay and I would LOVE any constructive ideas or suggestions on these. One is a candle and the other a lightbulb. We are ALWAYS striving for better but like to keep our puppets at a very low cost to people so they are able to use and have fun with them (and still have money to eat). Thank you!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, those are really cute. I like black-light puppetry. I used to go to a church that used it as the closing act of their shows. They would do this thing with neon colored confetting, where they would ball it up in their hands and chunk it in the air, and then it would seperate in the air and look like fireworks going off.

I only got to perform a few times with them. One of the times was just by accident, because I had my character Rocky Robin who was supposed to play guitar as back-up for another group of the church's puppets, and I didn't wait. While the guy was up playing guitar and leading the kids in song, Rocky kind of slowly appeared behind him and was playing guitar with him.

At the end of the song, the guy asked Rocky to come up and talk to him, and I hadn't had a voice for Rocky yet, so I just impersonated my best "Floyd Pepper" voice at the time. It worked.

Okay, I just went on a story-rant, and don't know why!! LOL!!

Reaction score
Thank you Fozzie Bear for your reply! It sounds like you had a great time with the blacklight puppets and effects! Sounds VERY cool!
Thank you Topper Fraggle for the LINK! I appreciate it as I am somewhat computer unknowlegable! Thank you!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, to post a link:

You see in the "address" bar atop your internet screen?
Put your cursor over that and double click on that. It should highlight the web address blue.
Then, hit CTRL and "C" at the same time (control/"c" COPIES the information which is highlighted).
Click back into your message board post, and then hit CTRL and "V" (control/"v" PASTES the information which was highlighted in blue into your post).

Now you know how to copy and paste links into your forum posts!