Blind Pierre

TacoKid

Reaction score
I've finally come to the conclusion that I am quite possibly, the only fan of one of the greatest Muppets ever......

Blind Pierre.

I've searched high and low on the net and have found zero pictures and not one mention of him anywhere.

oh-ho-hon!

TacoKid

Reaction score
(ooops...sorry. total newbie type accident that I went ahead and posted this in the wrong section. i know better, yikes)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well he is by no means my favorite, but he isn't a bad muppet. Well, technically he is, because he's a villain, but you know what I mean, lol. Also, if it is indeed the guy from MTI that I'm thinking of, then I'm afraid you have the wrong spelling. Not sure of what the right spelling is, but I know there was no r.

Good luck,
Kate

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... If there are any moderators out there, well I hope they move this thread where it should belong.
Hi TacoKid and welcome to Muppet Central. Me thinks the character you're refering to is one of the villains from MTI (Muppet Treasure Island) voiced by one of the most versatile of Muppeteers, the great Jerry Nelson. If so, then the character's correct name is Blind Pew.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I too was wondering if you meant Blind Pew, and trust me, if you do you are not alone. Blind Pew is a complete favorite of mine, I mean, not my favorite favorite, but a serious highlight in MTI and one that I would watch the whole movie just to see his appearence for!

Speaking of Jerry Nelson, has anyone noticed just how many characters he does in MTI? Loads and loads! And he even gets a cameo appearence!

Beau

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, I too was wondering if you meant Blind Pew, and trust me, if you do you are not alone. Blind Pew is a complete favorite of mine, I mean, not my favorite favorite, but a serious highlight in MTI and one that I would watch the whole movie just to see his appearence for!
he is a great character isn't he lol I wish Palisades would have made a toy of him! He sort of reminds me of Uncle Deadly...