1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Blinking eyes and moving eyebrows

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by fishbone, Jul 15, 2003.

1. fishbone

fishbone Member

i just wanted to see if i could get away w/it....yup, i did :eek:
  2. fishbone

fishbone Member

well,after bending the stupid wire most of the night,&walking to the 99 cent store for pingpong balls only to find three in a pakadge along with 2 paddles & only taking the balls,i think i might have my self a blinkg blue monster,i gotta fix the trigger a bit,but other than that,he was origanly(dude,it's super late)built to blow bubbles out of his trunk &a balloon from his head(i went to sav-on &i saw a bubble gun,aannnnnd i was drinking...it sounded like a good idea at the time)but it was apain so,he's human arm (only one arm is human)i'm gunna use him for moral lesson shows. :zany: or maybe i'll just use him for evil
  3. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

lol, ANYWAY, how did the eyes turn out? Do they blink easily? Can ya post a couple pics? :excited:
  4. fishbone

fishbone Member

are you a girl puppet or a boy puppet?i did it really half *****...i just followed pix bork found but w/ out the plastic skull,& glued it to the top of the head to keep it in place,i have to split his head open so i can fix the trigger,& besides i have no way to connect the cam to the puter...or i would,but it's really easy ... :cry: :cry:
  5. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I'm a GIRL thank you very much! lol
  6. fishbone

fishbone Member

hmm ...that explains the pink & purple..huh,girls...hey have you sold any puppets
  7. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

:p
    You tell 'im Michele! Just because the AVATAR is male, does not make the POSTER male. Anywho.....sorry, could resist adding my two cents. :o

Deb :flirt:
  8. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

EXCUSE ME! I'll have you know that pink and purple are NOT just female colors! Besides.......... they were my favorite since I was 8. :flirt:

Yes, I sell puppets on Ebay, sometimes it goes well and sometimes I wanna scream at people who wanna be so cheap when it took a lot of effor to make them. But, I gotta put them somewhere because I keep coming up with new characters and no space in my house to keep them all! :cry:

The gallery page on my site as some pics of the characters I've made. I'll be adding an about me page soon....... maybe that'll be a clue as to my gender? :confused:

-Michele
  9. fishbone

fishbone Member

aww schucks mam i'm just hores'n around..although hores play only leads to tears,yeah,i need to sell some too,i'm trying to come up w/ theme..like cowboy ducks or something,so if they buy one,they'll need the others,or how much does your site cost& have you sold more on the bay or more from your site? how does the payment process work on ebay? :(
  10. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

We are totally off topic here! lol, I'll tell you about the site stuff and ebay when I reply to your e-mail in a bit so that we don't dominate this thread, okay? ;)

-Michele
  11. fishbone

fishbone Member

o.k. fine!!! :cool: