1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Blowing bubbles

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Schfifty, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I was watching some of Sesame Street episode #3155 on YouTube, and there's a scene where Zoe starts blowing bubbles. I've been wondering about this for a while, and haven't really found a definite answer, but how are they able to do this trick? There's a later instance in #3877 where Elizabeth blows bubbles as well.

My guess is that either: A) There's a button on the bubble-blower that the mouth pushes, or B) the blower is remote-controlled. Are there any other possible ideas?

2. Tordwashere

Tordwashere Member

It looks like there's an air hole in the mouth somewhere that she holds the bubble pipe up against. Judging by the cut they switched her out for the air model when she starts.

scooterfan360 likes this.