Blue Monster on EBAY

mrhogg

Reaction score
He looks cute!

How do you do your removable arm-rods?

Keeermit

Reaction score
Glad you like him - he is very cute :smile:.

My removable arm rods have a velcro pad built into the middle of the palm.

mrhogg

Reaction score
I was about to ask you exactly what you meant, but I realized what you meant in the course of articulating the question. So do you just have a square of velcro on the back of the hand? In your photo you can't see it in the palm, unless I really am misunderstanding.

In any case, that's a really clever trick! Great idea!

Keeermit

Reaction score
no the attatchment is internally - in the middle of the palm - between the foam. :smile:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Just over two days left for bidding - don't let this cute little monster escape :smile:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Thanx Ilikemuppets - he is cuuuute - The cutest Blue monster on ebay for sure, made professionally and proudly by Jarrod Boutcher Puppets. I'm happy that even though he is an original design he is getting a nice price ( which is good because it's not breaking any copyright laws). Oh and did i mention he has removable arm rods? And no cheap plastic spoons for eyes here, nothing but the best. Have a great day :wink:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Thanx Ilikemuppets - he is cuuuute - The cutest Blue monster on ebay for sure, made professionally and proudly by Jarrod Boutcher Puppets. I'm happy that even though he is an original design he is getting a nice price ( which is good because it's not breaking any copyright laws). Oh and did i mention he has removable arm rods? And no cheap plastic spoons for eyes here, nothing but the best. Have a great day :wink:
Hey cheap shot.. By the way Grover will always be the cutest blue monster. And Nothing Fletch does is cheap. touche'

Keeermit

Reaction score
Haha - No cheap shots here dude - just playing. I'm good friends with Phil dude..... its all good. I'm not saying his puppets are cheap, I was stating that the "eyes" were cheap plastic spoons..... Unless you know of expensive plastic spoons? Relax - it's all good - i'm the words of Kermit the Frog "Sheesh!"

Have a good day :smile: