1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

BlueFrackle's Henson Auctions

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by BlueFrackle, May 17, 2006.

1. BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Guys,

I dont want to be a bore, But Im selling my Muppet collection now! What a shock, eh?

I will have some really interesting and rare stuff being put up in the next few days. Ill be adding more for a few weeks, I should think.

Heres a link...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZwozzafraggleQQhtZ-1

thanks!
  2. Camellia New Member

hi, shouldn't this be in the "buy sell trade" section.

Phillip noted this section was for talking about merchandise details.

:)
  3. BlueFrackle Active Member

I think it should be ok. This is the first time Ive done this since I joined Muppet Central, and that was back in 1996 when it opened. So I think I may be ok with it.
  4. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

You've got a lot of great stuff BlueFrackle! But why (if I may ask, otherwise disregard) have you decided to part with this bit of your collection?

Good luck! I may have to keep a few on my watchlist.
    :)
    Anthony
  5. BlueFrackle Active Member

I need the money! Im hopefully going to NY this Fall !

Watch carefully because my entire collection will be posted!
  6. BlueFrackle Active Member

7. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Whoah! I didn't know that Palitoy ever made Muppet figures! That's cool. Do you know if they were before or after the Fisher-Price figures?

Also dig that dinosaur leg, nice.
  8. BlueFrackle Active Member

Im quite sure that it was before, at the VERY beginning of the shows release.
  9. BlueFrackle Active Member