BLUE'ish fur to make a FULL BODY sized costume?

shoo

Reaction score
Sorry for making another thread about this, but I couldn't find the old thread that was similar to this...

Anyway, I am looking for a blue'ish fur, exactly like Cookie Monster's fur, for my full body sized costume.

What sort of fabric is the closest to Cookie Monster's fur/fabric?

I am not making a Cookie Monster costume, just a blue'ish furry costume, really. But yeah, I'd need the best and closest matching Cookie Monster fur/fabric.

Any links where I can order the fabric online, or?

Also, how much fabric would it go for making 1x costume when these are my measurements:

Height: 176cm
Weight 76kg
I use jeans size 31 (for waiste) and 32 (for length)

Any help would be greatly appriciated! :smile:

shoo

Reaction score
Just wondering.. I tried doing a reasearch on Cookie Monster fur, but I could not find anything on these forums, but i do remember there was once a thread about Cookie Monster's fur and what fabric it'd be... Anyone who can link me to that thread or just tell me what kind of fabric would be best suited to match the C. Monster fur in this picture (click on picture for larger view):

Anyone who knows what kind of fabric that is, huh?

shoo

Reaction score
THAT'S the page i was looking for, yes! But now the big question is: WHICH out of those would be the length of the Cookie Monster fur as shown in the above picture, you reckon?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Just from a glance, I'd say it looks about the length of the Shaggy Mongolian.

Animal31

Reaction score
It is actually a little lighter in person, but good. You can also get Mongolian fur at Fabricempire.com.....

Animal31

Reaction score
It was more of just a thught of another place to try, I have never personally got this color from them, but I can tell you that the ones that I have purchased were almost exact to the picture....and that is a nice choice too!

shoo

Reaction score
Any other fabric sites that I can use, perhaps?