Blues Brothers Weekend (by Foz)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
TEE HEE HEE!! I'm still all giggly over it all.

F:cool:Z

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Er, is it safe for a thrity year old man to be giddy?:big_grin:

Just kiddin', bro. (or is that Blue Bro? Hmmmm?)

I hope to be meeting a few Muppeteers in the near future. I'm holding a puppetry event at a nearby library (the one I'm at now) and, I invited a few to come. Don't expect them to come, but at least they'll respond. (note: last year, I had one. No one came. But, I did get a nice HAND-WRITTEN letter from CARROLL SPINNNEY. Awesome! He even autographed it. And a post card (25 years of SS) Signed by Big Bird and Oscar. That was something. I wrote him back to see if he could come. (last year, he didn't because he was in Europe. Man! He almost came! The other Muppeteers were in Vancouver filmin' IAVMMCM.)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's way cool about the Library and stuff!

I got an autographed 8x10 of Big Bird and one of his yellow feathers!! :smile: I was so THRILLED!

And, yes, it's okay for a 30 year old kid to be giddy...as long as I don't wet myself, there's no problems! :big_grin:

You have given me an idea that I might try to do a puppetry workshop. Heck, it'd be a few dollars in my pocket, huh?

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah. I get twenty dollars a show. It's pretty cool. Next weekend I'm FILMING (that's right! filming! In the freezing out-doors! In the middle of the woods!) a special production for it. Hope I can get it on TV!

One of Big Bird's feathers?????????????? I am soooooo jealous! I'm related to the guy (ninth cousin once removed) , and I didn't get a stinkin' yellow feather! You lucky son of a bear you!:big_grin:

I'm gonna have to write him and complain!

Oh, and, we don't want you to wet yourself either.:big_grin: Eeeew! What's on this seat??????????

I think I'm actually giddy about finally getting to film something! Like Jim Henson, I'm obsessed with both puppetry and the behind-the-camera stuff. It's so much fun being able to order people around!:big_grin:

You really should look into doing something like that. When you hear that laugh, whether children or adult (I actually got a few adults to laugh loud and hard at my event. That was so cool!) It's worth everything in the world. Keep it real!

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
I'm a huge blues brothers fan myself and I'm excited for you. Those pictures are priceless. Congratulations.

Foreignman

Reaction score
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! Congrats Foz/Kev/Father of Billy!!! There's nothing like meeting heros, all I've gotten though are heros daughters... I've met both Walt Disney's daughter, and Heather Henson last Fall, we had a long long talk. Dan Akroyd and Jim Belushi... I mean... Oh my goodness... Well again, congratulations and wow.

edit: Oh, and thanks for the e-mail to make aware of this.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ooooh! Very cool, Kev! Where was Muley? I would have loved to see him dressed up too. Can just imagine it. LOL!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's fantasic Kevin! a dream come true! Thouse photo's are great! What a happy uplifting story that is!

It's kinda funny, but i have always wanted to met Dom Deluise. when i tell my parents this i get "out of all the people on this planet...dom deluise?

Zack)Rowlf the,he's a haliroiuse man!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
You really should look into doing something like that.
Over the past 2 years, we (Lin and I) filmed Muley doing "Mule on the Street" at the Main Street Arts Festival. There are definitely some classic moments: Muley getting the mayor to call himself a mule by accident, several interviews, getting kicked out of Peabody Place Mall, and being arrested for 'pan handling.' Once Lin finds the charger to the camera, he's going to edit the video.

I think I might make it available for purchase if it goes over well at a public screening here in town and on access cable tv.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetVision3D
I'm a huge blues brothers fan myself and I'm excited for you.
BLUES BROTHERS FANS UNITE!!