Blues Brothers Weekend (by Foz)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
might make it available for purchase if it goes over well at a public screening here in town and on access cable tv.
Can I host the infomercial?

(Did you really get arrested?)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Over the past 2 years, we (Lin and I) filmed Muley doing "Mule on the Street" at the Main Street Arts Festival. There are definitely some classic moments: Muley getting the mayor to call himself a mule by accident, several interviews, getting kicked out of Peabody Place Mall, and being arrested for 'pan handling.' Once Lin finds the charger to the camera, he's going to edit the video.

I think I might make it available for purchase if it goes over well at a public screening here in town and on access cable tv.
Wow! that's great! Much better idea than mine.:big_grin:

Er, What? Hmm? Huh? Oh.

Sorry.

Bubabubabubabubabubabubabubabubabubabuba!

Okay. I'm done. Next year, I'm doing another event. Hoping to do something super special with my video.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Foreignman, Froggy, and Rowlf,

Thanks for the congrats! I'm still "stoked" about it all!!

Muley didn't go that day. There was no Mulewood Blues this time. I decided it was MY day. If he had gone, he'd have gotten all the attention. So, THERE!, Muley!! :stick_out_tongue:

Rowlf,
Of all the people on this planet...Dom Deluis?! :big_grin:
Write him a letter or something. He truly IS one of the funniest people in the films.

Nate,
Muley will probably host his own infomercial (not that it'll happen) but I'm sure you can be the excited, just finding out how special this offer really is side-kick!! The arresting incident was totally ad libbed, this plain clothes cop appeared from NOWHERE, acting drunk one time, then the second time he appeared Muley was arrested for pan handling, and he looked at the cop and said, "But, it wasn't pan handling, man! It was a skillet!!" The next shot (and "I" ruined it by getting it it) was the cop saying, "Get out of here and don't come back!" Muley ran up the sidewalk, dove behind a light post, looked back down toward the cop, and was running up behind him (enter me waist up) and the cop yelling, "LEAVE!" To which Muley announced, "Oh, oh! I was just going, sir! Just on my way out of Dodge! And I drive a Chevy! Get it? I'm gone."

We also got a shot of him peeing in an alley.

Laters,
F:cool:Z

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Next year, I'm doing another event. Hoping to do something super special with my video.
Always think of what you just did, and how you can make it better! Strive to be better than what you just completed, and you will get successful results.

I learned that from Charles Schulz.

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thanks, Foz.

I got something like that from Kermit. "Well, then, I guess I did promise somebody. I promised me." Perfect.

Write him a letter or something. He truly IS one of the funniest people in the films.
You obviously never saw Going Bananas. Worst movie of all time!

Yeah, he is really funny. Just not in that movie.

Luke

Reaction score
Congrats Kev, it sounds brilliant. Whatta experience, you look stoked in the photos.

radionate

Reaction score
We also got a shot of him peeing in an alley.
Pushing the envelope there ain't ya bud! :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Always think of what you just did, and how you can make it better! Strive to be better than what you just completed, and you will get successful results.
Yup, you started doing puppet shows at childrens charity events, now you are striving to get the perfect pee shot ! :rolleyes:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Har-de-har-har!

Gotta see that! Hehe!

Whasat???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The whole thing started out with him watching a fountain, discussing how pretty it was, with the flowing water, wet water, cool water, blue water, clear water...then he takes off running, ends up finding a LOCKED bathroom (really was), then ends up in the alley. The shot is hilarious!

Obviously, there are SOME things that we found okay to do. Just like his interaction with the kids are much different than his interactions at, say, Silky OSullivan's.