Boa falling out???

Robin W.

Reaction score
Hi, everybody!

Just got the longhaired Miss Piggy and I have got a question about her. The blue boa that's coming with the figure drops little feathers when you pick it up. Is the boa falling apart in the end? Anyone who recognizes this? What can we do about it?

Best wishes,

Robin :mad:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I would say that would tend to happen, they are feathers and when you touch them a lot some tend to fall out. do a lot of them come out or just a few? and it only happens when you handle it right? it's not like dandruf:wink:

zack)Rowlf the,Dog

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Boa falling out???
My first thought was, "Do what I do: stay zipped up!" :eek:

I've not opened my ex Piggy yet. I hope it doesn't fall apart!! If it does, I will be :mad: steamed!!

Kev

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't fall apart either... Wait, that's the other thing you said.

If it gets really bad, you can normally find those boas at a craft store. You find one that's thin enough, and the same color, you just cut a piece off adn use it. That's not the best idea in the world, but it'll work for displaying her.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
These sorts of boas are always going to shed a little. As long as you aren't rough with it, it should only be a few feathers and shouldn't detract from the look. It is pretty easy to find them in craft stores, and you'll probably find a little pile of feathers under the display....

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
, and you'll probably find a little pile of feathers under the display....
Hehehehe! Always!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Heck you could even get different colors for her then, i think they first made a pink one but changed it to blue to match her dress:smile:

Robin W.

Reaction score
Hi, folks!

Thanks for the suggestions! Does that mean that you have the same 'problem'?

Yes, Zack, I am very carefully with it, but it did happen anyway. Haven't touched Piggy since I displayed her.

Super Scooter and MuppetQuilter, that's a good idea. I think I will try to get such a thing and put the original boa away!

Fozzie Bear, as I said above, I think I'll put the original boa in a little plastic bag and store it. Then I will try to find something that looks like it and put that on! Or else leave her without it! She looks great with her boa, but she is also a nice figure without it!

Thanks and have a great day,

Robin W.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Would Hairspray or some sort of artistic fixative (prefferably matte) help?