Bob and Molly The Mail Lady?

Censored

Reaction score
One old episode of Sesame Street almost seemed to imply that there was a potential romance between Bob and Molly the Mail Lady (remember her?).

In this episode, Molly gives Bob a letter and coyly tells him that it's an invitation from a friend. At first, Bob is angry because he thinks Molly read his mail, but she explains (in a rather flirtatious tone) that the letter was from her. I wonder if they were toying with the idea of a romance between these two characters?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
perhaps. sounds like it. I knoe Charrotte Rea later on started in The Facts Of Life. Never watched the series but it's currently being shown on 1 of the local channels in the Chicago area. she also has her own wesite witch is a tripod site though I don't have it book marked.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
One old episode of Sesame Street almost seemed to imply that there was a potential romance between Bob and Molly the Mail Lady (remember her?).

In this episode, Molly gives Bob a letter and coyly tells him that it's an invitation from a friend. At first, Bob is angry because he thinks Molly read his mail, but she explains (in a rather flirtatious tone) that the letter was from her. I wonder if they were toying with the idea of a romance between these two characters?
It's a possibility. I guess when Linda came around, she sort of "replaced" Molly.