Bob Appreciation Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
By far, Bob is (and has always been) my favorite human being. He's gentle, kind, and when he smiles.....whoh.....he blew my little four-year-old heart away. :smile: Yes, I admit. Bob was my very first crush. I definitely wanted him to be a person in my neighborhood. :smile:
And why not? Bob is the best!!! I love it in those early sketches when his wearing all that retro clothing!

I also love that classic sketch where he's singing 'Who are the People in your Neighbourhood?' with the Anything Muppets! :smile:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Yeahhhh!

You know what would be sweet? If someone who had Bob's email address would send him the link to this thread. I think that would warm his big huge Bobbolicious heart to read how much we love and appreciate him. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, I remember the Bob the Slob thing! :smile:

LOL! Kiki, They weren't considered retro back when he wore them. :wink:

But Bob's my favorite human on Sesame Street, too! And I defiantly love his singing voice!:smile:

Dantecat

Reaction score
I really like Bab as well too.And he's also coming to Sesame Place on June 2nd and 3rd.:smile:

www.sesameplace.com

P.S.When you click June for the events for this year,You'll know he'll be there.:wink:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I remember Big Bird going to the adult party too! Big Bird asks where all the games are, but all the grown ups want to do is stand around and talk! Big Bird leaves in a huff and everyone laughs as they say good bye.
I really can't blame Big Bird there. Sometimes when are family has company, they just like to sit around and talk. I really don't like that because I never could come up with enough to say. I'd much rather play games with my friends. I'd really like to see that episode so I can comment more on it.