1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

"Bohemian Rhapsody" Up for Two Webby Awards

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by theprawncracker, Apr 13, 2010.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That's right! The Muppets epic "Bohemian Rhapsody" video has been nominated for two Webby Awards. Once in both the Music and Viral categories. Want to propel them to victory? Be sure to sign up (it's quick, easy, and free) and vote, vote vote!

http://www.youtube.com/webby

C'mon... do it for Animal's Mamma! :halo:

2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

This is great this would be twice in two years in a row if we won! This is just good things to come!

3. Mupp

Mupp Member

I voted for it. :)

4. Delta Shout

Delta Shout New Member

umm...

I signed up, entered into the category screen to vote for Viral, but there's no box for bohemian rhapsody.
    I even searched the site and nothing came up. Does anyone know whats wrong?

on the plus side, while searching the site I found sesamestreet.org has been nominated for an award in the family/parenting category, under the title 'living' http://webby.aol.com/media_types/web

5. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

That video is epic win, so I hope it wins! :)

6. theprawncracker

Yeah... something went wrong and there was some sort of glitch for some reason, but I've been assured by the Webby People that they're working to get it back up.

7. Mupp

Mupp Member

I just hope that this glitch doesn't hurt the Muppets' chances.

It currently seems to be a close race.

8. Mupp

Mupp Member

The glitch has been fixed, so vote everyone, vote like the wind! :)

9. theprawncracker

Yes, as Mupp said, the glitch has been fixed and The Webby Awards people have let me know personally... so come on Muppet fans, vote, vote, VOTE! :excited:

10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Bohemian Rhapsody is leading in both the music and the viral categories! WOO-HOO!

11. theprawncracker

Best news I've heard all day! :D I love it when people love the Muppets!

12. Mupp

Mupp Member

Sesamestreet.org is currently in 2nd place. That's not too shabby, but still...

If any Muppet fan hasn't already done so, vote for sesame street's website! :)

13. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

I voted for both Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody and Sesame Street.org. Judging by the comments for each of them, they are definitely in the top of their races and have a great shot.

Hopefully all of the avid voters during the Muppet Madness tournament will log on and do their part for the Webby Awards:D

14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I voted for the gang (BoRhap in both categories, and Sesame Street). Can't wait to see the awards speeches if they win!

15. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

16. Mupp

Mupp Member

That was awesome.

Currently, the Sesame Street website is tied for 1st place.

We need more people to vote for sesamestreet.org! :wisdom:

17. Iwa Iniki

Iwa Iniki New Member

:) I like everything the Muppets do. I miss Jim Henson, however. I loved the song "Bohemian Rhapsody"

.......:mad: