1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Mar 28, 2010.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've never experienced that for real (aside from the prank that was played on me), so I wouldn't know...

Now for something REALLY scary, I remember reading sometime back that because of global warming and climate change, VAMPIRE bat populations are slowly expanding up into the U.S.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oh great!! Im just never gonna leave my house again!
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Vampire bats are pretty harmless to people. They don't go and seek out humans to drink blood :/
    newsmanfan likes this.
  4. D'Snowth

Well, there's supposedly been some reports of people being bitten by vampire bats down in Texas I believe.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Well I ain't moving to Texas! Because as they say everything is BIGGER there!!! ><
  6. Sgt Floyd

Well, it's not really unheard of, but its not like they specifically target humans. Generally they just go after large animals in general.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I'll make sure to have a large animal with me then. An elephant should be sufficent. :p
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  8. D'Snowth

Remember when I mentioned some time back in this thread that there were fears that Amanda Bynes was on her way to becoming the next Lindsay Lohan?

Too late.
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Add Miley Cyrus in there too she's pretty much there as well. :p
  10. D'Snowth

Eh, I'm no fan of Miley either, but I at least give her the benefit of the doubt somewhat... she seems to be in better control of herself than most, she just LOOKS like she's out of it.
  11. Pinkflower7783

I just think she's just THAT desperate to shatter and stomp on her Hannah Montana image as much as possible.
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Had a dream about Count Dracula last night (Bela Lugosi one). Wasn't that bad. Just didn't know where my dream was going to go on this one.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Can you really blame her though? :/
  14. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I saw where she got kicked out of a gym for taking her shirt off during a class and putting on makeup.

Either she really wanted to show off for the other people in the class or something is terribly up with her.
  15. D'Snowth

Yeah, believe me, that girl could not WAIT to tarnish her image. I'm surprised little girls across America didn't start dressing like strippers and pole dancing on top of ice cream carts because they "saw Hannah Montana do it".
  16. Sgt Floyd

There was actually an episode of Hannah Montana where the main point was that just because Hannah likes it or does it, doesn't mean her fans should copy her :p
  17. D'Snowth

And THAT is really scary to think about! :laugh:
  18. Sgt Floyd

I think it is more scary that I know about the episode and have watched it :p
  19. D'Snowth

Ehh, I've had to watch Hannah Montana with my niece before... it was pretty bad... Miley isn't a very good actress: you can tell that she can tell the camera's there, because she comes off as very hammy in her performances.
  20. Pinkflower7783

Yep when I worked in Daycare half of the little girls that came in had Hannah Montana back packs, lunch boxes, basically like little clones of her. We even had a few girls particuarly the ones that were 4-5 years that when we'd play outside they'd like to pretend their having a concert but then they'd fight over who got to be Hannah Montana first. :/ Finally I said how about you girls just go play in the sandbox or go down the slide. :sigh: So I guess we can say Miley didn't want "The Best of Both Worlds." Yeah you know you started singing the song in your head as you read that. :p