1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Mar 28, 2010.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Stop what you are doing right now and go watch "The Omen" (the original).

Hey, c'mon, just do it. All the cool doomed serfs are!
    ------------
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Before I had to wash my hands, the faucet came on by itself. My hand was not even near the sink. I was suspcicous with that facuet. Must be a ghost...
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've had ghostly encounters before. I remember around this time several years ago, I was lying half-awake/half-asleep in bed one morning, a few minutes before I had to get up and do schoolwork, so I decided I'd snooze for a little while longer... next thing I knew, the covers were yanked off of me, yet there was no one there. Needless to say, I was a little stunned; I heard that around that around that same time, apparently my dad had a very similar experience, only he felt someone actually pull him up, then push him back down, yet no one was there.

Back in the summer of 2008, the spirit of a little boy, he looked to be about five or six, based on a vision I had kept visiting me every night for a little while, for reasons, I am unsure of, but he was really feeding off my energy pretty good, so it got to the point we had to ask for a priest to come in and send him on his way, which he did.
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Before I had to wake up, the alarm clock went off by itself. My body was not even near the alarm clock. I was suspicious with that alarm clock. Must be a ghost… :p
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Ghosts frequently visit my condo. :p
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Why is everyone blaming me? :confused:
  7. Pinkflower7783

I wasn't blaming you. :p
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

As a ghost I'm offended...
  9. Pinkflower7783

Take it as a compliment. :p
  10. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

One of my cats was lying flat in the driveway. I went OMG :eek: ! Then it poked up. :laugh:
  11. Pinkflower7783

My husband is gonna have to go into work tomorrow right when hurricane Sandy hits. I am gonna be a nervous wreck from 3:00-11:30 tomorrow night. :(
  12. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

On the bus, we passed a site of a very recent car crash. No one seemd to be hurt but the car looked preeety bad. :concern:
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

So the other day, when going to turn off my alarm clock, all I did was touch the top of it and it turned off. Then ten minutes later it went off again. :p
  14. Pinkflower7783

It was probably Sarge.
    Hubert and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  15. D'Snowth

It's fun to blame everything on Sarge.
  16. Pinkflower7783

You want us to blame everything on you? :p
  17. D'Snowth

You? Okay, sure, we can blame everything on you instead.
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I blame the muffining of this thread on both D'Snowth and Pinky.
  19. Pinkflower7783

How come this just turned on me?

Pshh your to blame in the other threads though. :p
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was told by each of you to blame the other one for everything...and I like compromises...