BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just think she's just THAT desperate to shatter and stomp on her Hannah Montana image as much as possible.
Yeah, believe me, that girl could not WAIT to tarnish her image. I'm surprised little girls across America didn't start dressing like strippers and pole dancing on top of ice cream carts because they "saw Hannah Montana do it".

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
There was actually an episode of Hannah Montana where the main point was that just because Hannah likes it or does it, doesn't mean her fans should copy her :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think it is more scary that I know about the episode and have watched it :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ehh, I've had to watch Hannah Montana with my niece before... it was pretty bad... Miley isn't a very good actress: you can tell that she can tell the camera's there, because she comes off as very hammy in her performances.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yep when I worked in Daycare half of the little girls that came in had Hannah Montana back packs, lunch boxes, basically like little clones of her. We even had a few girls particuarly the ones that were 4-5 years that when we'd play outside they'd like to pretend their having a concert but then they'd fight over who got to be Hannah Montana first. :/ Finally I said how about you girls just go play in the sandbox or go down the slide. :sigh: So I guess we can say Miley didn't want "The Best of Both Worlds." Yeah you know you started singing the song in your head as you read that. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What's even more painful to think about is that Best of Both Worlds is a Van Halen compilation album, and its a Van Halen song... :/

Hayley B

Reaction score
During my little time in Early Childhood. The kids in that day loved Power Rangers.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's even more painful that Billy Ray Cyrus actually thought he was funny on that show. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only one funny on that show was the guy who played Jackson...