1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Mar 28, 2010.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's Old Man Corcoran from Are You Afraid of the Dark.

2. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

oh!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

This!

heralde and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Talk about ghost-imaging!

But, this is what happens when you watch digitized version of something that was originally on videotape (film doesn't have this problem).

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

You will all laugh at what startled me awhile ago. I went outside to see something and a moth flew by me and I let out a little shriek. Funny stuff if you had seen it happen. You would have been laughing your butts off.

6. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Sideshow Bob finally killing Bart on The Simpsons

MikaelaMuppet and MuppetSpot like this.
  7. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Remember its only tree-house of horror episode.

8. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Two things scared me within the last 24 hours.

1) Last night, I heard a scratching noise in the bathroom wall in my basement, and I thought it might've been the upstairs bathroom's fan system, since I had just taken a shower. I turned off the fan and went back downstairs, listened to some music, then I heard the scratching noise again. I suddenly became nervous, and I thought it could possibly be a mouse....turns out, it was. It even made a hole in the baseboard where it was making the scratching sound.

2) While going to set a trap in the far end of a room in the basement this evening, I saw the darn mouse move! I just quickly put the trap somewhere else in the area and turned all the lights off in the basement and went upstairs. Now I'm hoping that it gets caught...

9. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

10. D'Snowth

Seeing Jeffrey Tambor in drag. I am gonna have some bad dreams tonight.

11. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

The contested cawing of a crow today.

12. D'Snowth

If this isn't proof that Google is taking over the world, I don't know what is:

[​IMG]

13. D'Snowth

[​IMG]

Aw, Irma, don't look at us with those dead, out of focus eyes, and those flared nostrils.

14. D'Snowth

Meghan Trainor with red hair and wearing a skin-tight leather S&M outfit.

15. Flaky Pudding

I saw a documentary about venomous snakes on National Geography this morning. Since I have a SERIOUS fear of those things (especially poisonous ones), it freaked me out bad!

16. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

This. It's just so weird seeing him in 3D! :eek:

17. Flaky Pudding

The second half of this song:

I didn't expect THAT, :eek:.

18. D'Snowth

Seeing Brad Garrett as a bad guy on LAW & ORDER: SVU. Genuinely unsettling and frightening. He even killed a guy.

19. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Was he unsettling because you couldn't think of him as anything but Robert Barone, or genuinely unsettling as a character?

20. D'Snowth

A little of both, but as far as the former goes, not so much just Robert, but really, he seems to often be type-casted as loveable buffoons or gentle giants, so to see him as a disgruntled guy holding his wife hostage in a headlock and at gunpoint while rambling on and on about how she and their kids are his life and he's not going to lose them was quite a stretch. I swear I could see the veins popping in his eyes.

charlietheowl likes this.