BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Today at Sketchbook Development, someone right outside our classroom was having a horrible fit or an allergy attack of some kind. She was coughing, sputtering, struggling to breathe and making loud noises that sounded like she was being sick. Luckily, the teachers came to her aid, trying to keep her calm her down, giving her an injection and at one point came into our classroom to ask for a pillow. The ambulance then arrived and took her away. It felt awful sitting there while someone was terribly ill literally a few feet away and not knowing what to do while everyone was trying to help. I hope she gets better, whatever it was she was suffering from.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sounds like she was having an asthma attack or got stung by something and was going into shock...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Today at Sketchbook Development, someone right outside our classroom was having a horrible fit or an allergy attack of some kind. She was coughing, sputtering, struggling to breathe and making loud noises that sounded like she was being sick. Luckily, the teachers came to her aid, trying to keep her calm her down, giving her an injection and at one point came into our classroom to ask for a pillow. The ambulance then arrived and took her away. It felt awful sitting there while someone was terribly ill literally a few feet away and not knowing what to do while everyone was trying to help. I hope she gets better, whatever it was she was suffering from.
Wow! I hope she's OK!

Katzi428

Reaction score
*hugs Katzi428*
Weird how we misidentify people in our dreams
Thanks A.L.M.*hugs back* (call me Kathy!Everyone else does!:smile: )
And Vincent,I agree it IS weird!It's not like the woman was a mean spirited person full of gloom & doom when I lived across the street from her.
When I told my mother about the nightmare this morning we both agreed it was silly. She's in excellent health!(How the subject of cancer came up in my subconscious is beyond me. :confused:.. Mom's bf was over last night for dinner & we were talking about their trip they just came back from.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At this point in time, I have only one thing to say...

WHAT THE FROG HAPPENED?!!

Microsoft Office has just stopped working altogether, and I have NO idea how the Elmo this happened! It was perfectly fine just last night, and now today, if I try to open Office, I just get that annoying error message saying "Microsoft Office 2010 has stopped working", or if I try to open a Word document, it just says "Preparing to install..."

I don't know if the automatic updates have something to do with this or not... when I shut down my computer last night, there were a bunch of automatic updates that were installed, and like I said, the Office suit worked fine last night, but today, it's not working at all! Scans are turning up virus/spyware-free, and I haven't changed anything settings manually, so I don't know what's going on, but I'M FREAKING OUT! I AM FREAKING OUT!!!