1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Mar 28, 2010.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

2. BlakeConor14

What was in it

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

What, the strain? Probably some og stuff I think.

4. BlakeConor14

Are you a druggo or just weed

5. LittleJerry92

I've only done weed, usually for fun, sometimes for medical purposes. I flat out refuse to do coke, acid, shrooms, etc.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  6. BlakeConor14

I'd never do anything but weed is harmless stay away from others like crack cocaine ect

ConsummateVs and LittleJerry92 like this.
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've been working on cutting/editing my 10-year YouTube retrospective (nearly two weeks now), and while editing today, the video timeline, at one point, happened to be on this rather unflattering frame of Steve that actually makes him look insanely frightening:
    [​IMG]

No idea what is going on. It's like his eyes suddenly went wonky or something.

8. LittleJerry92

"Joseph...I'm the only puppet you're allowed to use. Only me, Joseph.... Why don't you love me anymore?"

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Heh! Steve never calls me by name - he's got no respect for someone who shoves their big hairy hand up his butt all the time, lol.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  10. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

All that FCC business lately has been scaring me something awful. I mean seriously, you can spit into the wind, you can tug on Superman's cape, you can pull the mask of the old Lone Ranger, but you can't mess around with the Internet! This month has given me a LOT to look forward to. Christmas, my Grandma's upcoming birthday, new episodes of Robot Chicken, The Last Jedi, etc. but this nervousness about net neutrality has overtaken all excitement I have for those things.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  11. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I’m nervous too.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  12. LittleJerry92

At this point I'm not convinced it's going to happen. Even if we do have a giant baby for our president.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  13. Flaky Pudding

I hope not because browsing the Internet is probably my favorite pastime.

14. Flaky Pudding

I used to watch that guy back in his earlier years. I haven't seen SuperMarioLogan in a long time though. His Shrek character was my favorite.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  15. Flaky Pudding

This creature drawn by a Deviantart user named wolfgurl666. Yeah, the number at the end of her username makes this even scarier:
    [​IMG]

16. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Pssht. That looks like a Care Bear when compared to some of the stuff I've seen on dA.

17. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I hope it doesn’t happen either.

18. Flaky Pudding

I've seen worse too but I refuse to post the scariest stuff I've seen on dA to here because most of it is fetish material. Scary, childhood ruining, and borderline offensive at the same time? Yes, it's possible in the world of Deviantart. The site has a lot of good stuff on there too but sometimes I feel like people abuse how the site has little to no censorship and uses that as a opportunity to post all the awful things that they find erotic with little to no concern for those of us who find it disturbing (which most of the time, is about 99% of the Earth's population). I mean, shouldn't fetish stuff be I don't know......kept private. Nothing is sacred on that site, that's for sure. With Giggles being my waifu and all, I've seen some horrible stuff about her on dA that I wish I could forget. I don't have anything against the site as a whole but rather the people who use it to display opinions that should probably be kept private (bizarre fetishes, hate art, using art to bash politics and religion, etc.)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    ConsummateVs likes this.
  19. Flaky Pudding

Images of the wildfires in California. I feel bad for the people being affected and my thoughts & prayers go out to them and their families. Wildfires in general have always been a horrifying concept to me. I actually did a video that was supposed to be a tribute to the people affected by the wildfires in Tennessee last year but the song got flagged for copyright issues.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  20. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I'm actually fine with fetishes as long as they're harmless, like tickling, feet, soft vore (the safe kind with no digestion), etc., and the art has mature filters on it.

But when it's stuff like crushing, gore, hard vore (the kind that includes digestion), pedophilia, and incest...
    [​IMG]