Boom Muppet Comics published sequence

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would like to know the titles of Boom's Muppet Comics in order that they were released.It is a bit hard to see here as each comic gets it's own thread.I have been doing a search, and I know The Muppet show(Kermit's story,Fozzie's story,Gonzo's story,Piggy's Story) came first(excluding the Comic con preview issue),but then one site says The treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson was next, but I thought it was Muppet Robin Hood next.I couldnt find a sequence checklist on Boom's website.Can someone here please list the comics as they were released?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Been doing more research, and I noticed the release dates are tricky because one comic title will start, and before it finishes, another title is also coming out, so just going by the release of when the issue started, I hope I have now worked out the order.Here goes:
1)The Muppet Show(4 issues)
2)Muppet Robin Hood(4 issues)
3)The Treasure Of Peg-Leg Wilson(4 issues)
4)Muppet Peter Pan(4 issues)
5)Pigs In Space(1 issue)
6)On The Road(1 issue so far,possibly 3 issues)
7)Muppet King Arthur(1 issue so far,possibly 4 issues)
8)Muppet Snow White(To be released)

Is that correct?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think that's correct. It's best to keep track of each series seperately. The release dates weave into one another. The Muppet Show (and On the Road) comic is ongoing while the themed adventures come out on their own schedule.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I also concur. It gets a little hard to keep track of individual issues because release dates get pushed back and forth so you may have for example two issues of Muppet Show come out before a new issue of Muppet Robin Hood, so it's just easier to order them by when the first issue of a series/arc came out.

And just as a public service, putting it in the same thread here's the release date chronology of when the Farscape titles came out (just don't ask me to mix the Farscape and Muppets together...though i can say the first Farscape came out before the first Muppets):

- Farscape (Debut arc. The Beginning of the End of the Beginning)
- Farscape: Strange Detractors
- Farscape: D'Argo's Lament (backstory series, takes place between "Revenging Angel" and "Fractures")
- Farscape: Gone and Back
- Farscape: D'Argo's Trial (backstory series, framing sequence takes place between "Dog With Two Bones" and "Crichton Kicks", main story takes place before "Premiere")
- Farscape (Ongoing debut arc. Tangled Roots)
- Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (backstory series, takes place between "Dog With Two Bones" and "Crichton Kicks")

muppetperson

Reaction score
I also concur. It gets a little hard to keep track of individual issues because release dates get pushed back and forth so you may have for example two issues of Muppet Show come out before a new issue of Muppet Robin Hood, so it's just easier to order them by when the first issue of a series/arc came out.

And just as a public service, putting it in the same thread here's the release date chronology of when the Farscape titles came out (just don't ask me to mix the Farscape and Muppets together...though i can say the first Farscape came out before the first Muppets):

- Farscape (Debut arc. The Beginning of the End of the Beginning)
- Farscape: Strange Detractors
- Farscape: D'Argo's Lament (backstory series, takes place between "Revenging Angel" and "Fractures")
- Farscape: Gone and Back
- Farscape: D'Argo's Trial (backstory series, framing sequence takes place between "Dog With Two Bones" and "Crichton Kicks", main story takes place before "Premiere")
- Farscape (Ongoing debut arc. Tangled Roots)
- Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (backstory series, takes place between "Dog With Two Bones" and "Crichton Kicks")
Thanks for adding the Farscape order.Basically I wanted to get a list in order of the Muppet Comics so I can keep check with the trade paper back issues to see if they come out the same and so I know what to get, as I am just collecting the TPBs as it is more compact to store.

beaker

Reaction score
Thanks for the list! I had no idea *that* many Muppet titles have come around in just a year.

I think it should be a required law that all Muppet and Boom Kids comics be drawn by cute nerdy art girls!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I would vote to repeal that law as it would deprive us of the fabulousness of Roger Langridge and David Alvarez.