1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Boomerang UK"Channel Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MuppetDanny, Aug 12, 2005.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is the right section to put this thread but here goes.

I was wondering if anyone from the U.K. can record a tape(s) for me, please? by which I mean just stick the tape in and let it record until it's full. What I'm after is The "Boomerang" Channel from "from "Cartoon Network". I would gladly pay a reasonable charge or trade if you prefer. I have tons of stuff to trade with, cartoons, Muppets and stuff (click the hyperlink below to go to my trading site). If there is anything at all you would particularly like, please let me know.

2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

The same goes for me - if anyone would be willing to record me some DangerMouse from UK Boomerang, please PM or email me if you're interested in trading.
  3. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member