1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Boppity, Timmy, Big Momma, and Gorgon Heap!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Zoot The Saxman, Nov 2, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hey Zoot,
    Are you going to be scuplting any of the other monsters again?
    I know you had done it in the past, and I was just curious if you had made molds of your old sculpts?
    Specifically, I would love a Doglion and Gloat, among others.
  2. Yes I have all the molds to the figures i made. I have a Doglion, and a Gloat I just didnt put them up for sale. Let me know what you want and we can work something out.
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey! I bought Gorgon Heap and Beautiful Day Monster, they are fantastic! Absolutely spot on!

Do you do custom jobs? I'd maybe like some Muppets, and some personal sculpts too?
  4. I'm glad you liked them. Yes i do but, it depends on what you want and how long it'll take and how much. Let me know what it is you want, send a pics or a few ideas and we can work from there.:cool:
  5. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

Hello, thank you so much for sending me Boppity, I can't wait for him to arrive!
  6. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Member

the link takes it too all ebay items on sesame street whats your ebay id would love to see the items!
  7. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

How much are Thog and Doglion?
  8. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

I got the backstage, I'll be buying another custom real soon.
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Is there pix of any of these customs online?
  10. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

there were, but I guess the listing ended, I'll post a picture of mine later
  11. ceelos

ceelos New Member

What are they cast in? and and are they articulated?
    Muppetaz, pics please :)
  12. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

is there any on ebay right now and is there any more going on
  13. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Hey zoot, do you make them with molds? Or are they hand crafted, greatly detailed, one of a kind figures? Do you plan on making any more?'Cause on your BDM auction, it states that is the last one. Your work is awesome!
  14. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

He makes them with molds, but it takes him about three months to finnish a figure, but it's worth the wait, Boppity is made from Super Grover, Gloat from Kermit, and I belive BDM from Fozzie. The figures are great! Unfortunatly my Boppity fell and snaped his arm off I glued it back on but there was chipped paint, I repainted his arm where it snapped, but that just made it worse, so I need to re-repaint it with how Zoot painted it. I'll still post the picture when I get the chance. and no, they are not arriculated, the big ones ( Doglion Mutation, and Thog) might be but I don't know.
  15. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

i am so temepeted to buy some i can't remember which one is on ebay and how much it costs to ships to the uk cause i would realy like to have one anyone know
  16. ceelos

ceelos New Member

17. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member