1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

BORIS MONSTER on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I'll never get tired of your puppets, never. He's awesome!

Great color choices, they work very well. And I love his skinny arms w/gloved hands, so cool!

Great job as always, and congrats on all the bids on your first day!
  3. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I love him! I wish he wasn't so expensive then I would place a bid, but the price matches the quality of the work.
  4. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

COOL puppet.Keeermit,I really love the puppets that you've built so far.Keep up the good work.
  5. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi thanks everyone for your kind words as always :) Just to clarify he actually has rod arms not gloved arms Kermiebaby. Hopefully between my client puppets I will have some time to put some more up on ebay soon.
    cheers
    jarrod
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just went by your site again today. Wow, tons of new puppets I wasn't aware of. No offense, but after I visited your site, my computer go screwed up (I'm hoping this is just a cruel coincidence).
  7. whatadoddle

whatadoddle New Member

Hi, Keeermit,
    Really like this unique puppet, the colours you have used give him a very special look. Well done!
  8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Duh me. Guess I should read the spread too huh? LOL.

Looking forward to more puppets from you!
  9. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

nah kermie dont worry about reading the spread, just look at the pretty pictures..:) Enjoy
  10. TopperFraggle

TopperFraggle Member

Great job as always Keeeermit. He's got a really interesting facial shape. At first it looks typical btu then I noticed that he's got some ridges and folds that are unique. Great for a monster. Keep it up!