BORIS MONSTER on Ebay

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'll never get tired of your puppets, never. He's awesome!

Great color choices, they work very well. And I love his skinny arms w/gloved hands, so cool!

Great job as always, and congrats on all the bids on your first day!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I love him! I wish he wasn't so expensive then I would place a bid, but the price matches the quality of the work.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
COOL puppet.Keeermit,I really love the puppets that you've built so far.Keep up the good work.

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi thanks everyone for your kind words as always :smile: Just to clarify he actually has rod arms not gloved arms Kermiebaby. Hopefully between my client puppets I will have some time to put some more up on ebay soon.
cheers
jarrod

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just went by your site again today. Wow, tons of new puppets I wasn't aware of. No offense, but after I visited your site, my computer go screwed up (I'm hoping this is just a cruel coincidence).

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Hi, Keeermit,
Really like this unique puppet, the colours you have used give him a very special look. Well done!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Keeermit said:
hi thanks everyone for your kind words as always :smile: Just to clarify he actually has rod arms not gloved arms Kermiebaby. Hopefully between my client puppets I will have some time to put some more up on ebay soon.
cheers
jarrod
Duh me. Guess I should read the spread too huh? LOL.

Looking forward to more puppets from you!

Keeermit

Reaction score
nah kermie dont worry about reading the spread, just look at the pretty pictures..:smile: Enjoy

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Great job as always Keeeermit. He's got a really interesting facial shape. At first it looks typical btu then I noticed that he's got some ridges and folds that are unique. Great for a monster. Keep it up!