*bounces happily*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
This is a very very good day! A little over a week ago I bid on and won the Fisher-Price plush Scooter doll. Then last week I ordered Muppets From Space from Media Play, then two days later ordered the new Muppet CD (I bless whoever it was that came up with the notion of Internet-usable gift cards). I figured, "Wait a week for the video, a week for the CD, wait about a week and a half to two weeks for the doll."

I go to check my mail today, and I find a little slip of (neon yellow) paper that says I have a package. My mind instantly says "It's the video." I go up to the mail office, and the lady gives me TWO packages: a box and an envelope. The video is in the envelope, so it's obvious what's in the box :big_grin:

The doll is in pretty good condition. It's clean, with minimal signs of wear and tear (a little bit of paint is chipped off the glasses, but that's about it). Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

So, needless to say, I am very, very happy. :big_grin:

-Kim

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
right on! that's cool...I'm still waiting for the 2 columbia videos to come to my place..maybe today, but probably next week...

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Groovy, Kim. Do we get to see a photo of the doll?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: photo

If I'm able. The best thing I'd be able to do is buy a one time use only camera, take the picture and then use my roommate's scanner. Too bad her webcam isn't working.

-Kim