1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Where is everybody?
  2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I was on an all day trip to take my grandma to the nursing home. I just got back.
  3. D'Snowth

Well, unfortunately, you didn't miss much today.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

it maybe possible with summer here people are out more both day and night.
  5. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Could be. But it's good to see two of my favorites here: mikebennidict and D'Snowth. :)
    Too bad I have to get to bed soon. I'm very tired and have to be up at 5am tomorrow morning. Goodnight friends. :sleep:
  6. D'Snowth

"Olee-vah! How could you go to sleep wit vot you've got on your mind?"
    "I haven't got anything on my mind, goodnight!"
    "Vell, it doesn't bother you that ze pig vas a hero, and you were a chicken!"
  7. D'Snowth

Well, at least the activity is starting back up today! It seems like HOURS since a new post! Too bad it isn't like this during the school year, having limited computer time, and every time I visit the forum, there're like hundreds of new posts since the previous night!
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

9. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

The forum is like this everyday. You might not see it, but I do. Things seem to pick up more after 9 or 10 o'clock central time. And it really sucks when you have nothing better to do then wait for the next post. The forum slowing like this is what inspired me to write that poem that I wrote last week for my "What Will Happen...?" thread. This place is fun, but sometimes it can get so boring.
  10. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

You noticed?
    Oh good, then I don't just imagine it every day....
  11. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Ha Ha Ha Ha excellent bedtime message! How about an early morning rise message:

Alf & Ralph come in the Douglas bedroom to work on it at 5am.
    Alf: "Hey, they're still sleeping."
    Ralph: "Guess we gotta come back later."
    Alf: "Nothing doing. I didn't come all this way just to turn around and go back. We'll just work quietly." (drops his tool box from waist length. It makes a loud BAM! sound. Oliver wakes up, "Huh? whuzzat? Who..")
    Alf: "Oh good, you're up. Now we don't have to be quiet anymore."
  12. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

We need something to boost the MC "ratings"!
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ah yes...sometimes I can sit for hours with no new posts....especially mid-day UK time. Not so much now that Mr Harvey Towers, and HPDJ have joined But before...it seemed deaded....
  14. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

I'm usually at another website and participating there more. However, lately I'll come here look around at some of the threads and leave withouth posting in anything. What can I say, I'm lazy.

ryan
  15. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<extends hand towards ryhoyarbie>
    Hi lazy, I'm Insane A. Sylum. It's nice to meet you. How are you doing today?
  16. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Hey Insane, are you sane or insane....Er wait, never mind......... :) ;)

ryan
  17. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

insane in the membrane
  18. D'Snowth

Boy, it's even dead again tonight!
  19. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

*Gets out shovel*
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

The forum has been extremely quite lately. I am surprised. I have not seen it like this yet since I joined almost a month ago. Especially with the new Muppet Big Brother game starting, I would expect more activity. Ah well... I am sure there will be these days every now and then. I hope you are all having a nice evening.