1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2005.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I see what your saying. I think it's a good thing being on the forums, because I get to meet a lot of new friends. But yeah, after a while, you need to get up, spend some time with family.... :)
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...same with me...I love it here and could never leave, yet this forum ain't doing wonders for my eyesight... :p
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sorry to double post...but I just have to note that this forum seems to be about as busy as I've ever seen the thing...I'm getting at least 3 alerts a second...they just keep piling in...
  4. CaseytheMuppet

Same with me! And I'm helping with that.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well at least we can't say it's dead now can we? :p
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I guess we can't...which probably means we should get off of this thread...
  7. CaseytheMuppet

Yeah, we have two conversations going....
  8. Pinkflower7783

But who wants to get off the thread? By the way I think someone in my building is watching MTI. I can hear "Love Led Us Here." How's that for throwing off the thread? :p
  9. CaseytheMuppet

Um, I think we should make a thread called "Pinky's Going Nuts." :laugh:
  10. Pinkflower7783

It's probably the people next door to me they have a kid. And there's no mistaken that song! :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

For some reason that reminds me of a time when I was in the pediatric wing of a hospital (for a relative or something like that), I heard someone watching MTI...
  12. Pinkflower7783

I think it's funny people have nicknamed me Pinky on here. I have no idea who started that. :p
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You should just bust down whatever is blocking you from the MTI watchers and go in and watch with them, giving random facts about the movie the entire time.

And I also always wondered where Pinky came from, and if you initiated it. Hence the reason that I tend to avoid calling you it.
  14. Pinkflower7783

They have the TV turned up pretty loud so it's hard to NOT hear what their watching. Plus I just heard Kermit sing "so take my hand." :p
  15. Pinkflower7783

Haha you can call me it I don't mind. But I didn't initiate it. Like I said I don't even know who started calling me that. Lol It actually made me laugh at first. I sort of like I have nickname on here now. :)

As for the MTI I was gonna go bang on their door and start singing "Life's A Happy Song."
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*hands Pinkflower a jackhammer to use to bust down whatever necessary*
  17. Pinkflower7783

But then won't I have to pay for their door? Either that or I was just gonna go sit down and drive them nuts with my knowledge of Muppets trivia. :p
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

That's why we have the MC insurance policy...we pay for anything you damage while doing something for the sake of the Muppets...
  19. Pinkflower7783

I could make a call to Crazy Harry he would just blow it up. :crazy: As for that insurance policy does it cover damage by boomerang fish? :fishy: Well if it's in the name of Muppets I guess I have no choice!
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hm...I'm not sure...I'll have to check with my agent to see if my policy does...