1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Okay I'm back the forum's not as dead as it was when I left.:p :smirk: :zany:
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Really? "Vim" is in the dictionary? Golly, I was using it as an acronym- "Voice In Me" for that "voice inside my head" that was getting annoying to type out everytime the voices in my head wanted to talk... Oh, I sound really crazy there, don't I? Cool... oh hey, my dictionary says it means "energy". Hey, this is cool!

vim: You're telling me... My name has meaning! Oh happy day.
  3. theprawncracker

There's no one posting! There hasn't been a post in the games thread since 6:35, and it was by me! Oh I'm so bored!
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Yer tellin me. I think I'm gonna fall asleep at the keyboard.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

im on the air till 9pm est and then news for the next three hours every 15 mins

but i'm pposting on my blackberry
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

And it's dead again tonight, I mean, there's only 18 members in total viewing the forum right now. Of course, there's the fact that this forum is starting to be dominated by thread killas.
  7. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

the forum maybe dead but this thread is certainly alive.
  8. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I can only vouch for myself.A friend invited me to go swimming at her place today. Then we came back here around 4 & had dinner.She left around 9. So that's what I've been up to on Sunday
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

like who?
  10. D'Snowth

And as ususal, its dead again tonight!
  11. Kimp the Shrimp

who are the Thread killers?
  12. D'Snowth

Those who are part of T*K*O (Thread Killers Organization)

MrsPepper (Founder, President, and CEO)
    D'Snowth (Vice President, CFO)
    Vic Romano (Chief Thead Killer, Recruiter)
    That Announcer (Vice Thread Killer)
    KermieBaby47 and Vib (Union Thread Killers)
    Beauregard (Custodian)

In other words, we in the list above started T*K*O, because we all have the same experience, when ever we start a thread, it tends to be ignored. Or if we post in a popular thread, then it seems like everyone else stops posting. So, we kill threads, and started T*K*O. If you go to Friends and Family, I started a new series. The pilot epiosde is in the thread "Thread Killers Organization" or "TKO", while the first episode of the series is in the self-titled thread T*K*O-"The Recruit".
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

i sometimes kill threads with my accomplist and antaginist HPDJ
  14. D'Snowth

aagaitjn todaytm, tris dead
  15. Kimp the Shrimp

i made 5 threads yesterday 2 in the morning blew up 25 -14 posts alraedy

at night nothing 0 posts in all three
  16. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Well it's summer what do you expect? ;)
  17. D'Snowth

I expected just the opposite! That's what I got a little huffy about, during the school year, by the end of day there's like HUNDREDS of new posts to catch up on.
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes...and there are for me right now. *goes wading through posts* And lots of Fan-Fic comentries!
  19. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

that's exactly my thinking. more people are out and about.
  20. theprawncracker

The forum's pretty dead right now, well there are people here, they're just not posting!:sleep: :boo: